Options

=^.^= Two Week Wait Friday =^.^=

Happy Friday to you all!

Cycle/Month:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing Plans:

Rants/Symptoms/Chart Stalks:

GTKY: What is your favorite comfort food?

image      image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: =^.^= Two Week Wait Friday =^.^=

• Options
    Happy Friday all! I'm so glad to have joined this community!

Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 19 and 3-4 dpo

Timing: pretty great.

Testing Plans: might start next week on Thursday or Friday! I almost did this morning- so silly!

Rants/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I woke up feeling a little bloated today but my stomach was growling as well so it could have just been a result of that.

GTKY: What is your favorite comfort food? A big cookie from Starbucks. I love to get them and slowly break them apart and enjoy them with a cup of coffee. :-)
  • Options

CD/DPO: 26/4

Timing: High. We had all the sex. I'm going to dial it down a little next cycle.

Testing Plans: I think I'll try to hold off until 14DPO. My period would be due the next day.

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I had a nice temp rise today! I had worried that my post-O temps were a little low, but they're starting to climb up there above 98.

GTKY: What is your favorite comfort food? Chicken & dumplins forever! The flat kind, not the dough-y kind.

image      image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mmmpopcorn I know I had the same thought I was tracking all the sex we had in an app and I was just like good lord- we gotta scale back next month that was a lot of work.
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 3/4

CD/DPO: 39/12

Timing: O-4, O-1, O+1

Testing Plans: BFN this morning

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Just waiting out AF. It's felt like it's going to happen any minute since yesterday afternoon.

GTKY: What is your favorite comfort food? @BBnut heck yes to the fried chicken and ranch!!

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a GIRL! EDD 2.6.15

• Options
    Cycle/Month - 2 NTNP 1 with FF

CD/DPO - 18/7

Timing: -3-2 0 0+1 High

Testing Plans - Holding off till AF

Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I don't feel very positive about this month for some reason. We had great timing. We will have to wait and see.

GTKY- what is your favourite comfort food - I would have to say popcorn that my DH makes! Does wine count? Ha ha ha.
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 4/4

Cycle Day/DPO: 29/9

Timing: great, I'm with mmpopcorn and ed16564...I think we need to scale it back a little next month

Test plans: Monday at 12 DPO

Phantom symptoms/rants/chart stalks: I totally feel like AF is on the way...grumpy, a little crampy. :( please, please be our cycle and go away AF!

GTKY: wow, I have no idea, there is so much to choose from, I love food!! When I'm sick, the packaged Lipton noodle soup, and when I'm not sick, homemade chalupas!
  • Options
    Happy Friday to you all!

Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD/DPO: 27/15

Timing: -1, 0, +3

Testing Plans: None

Rants/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I'm crampy, that's all.

GTKY: What is your favorite comfort food? A big pot of homemade chicken noodle soup, Mmmmm.
    (Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)
  • Options
    @MusicFanatic stalking your chart! You've got awesome willpower not to test!

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a GIRL! EDD 2.6.15

• Options
    lulu783 said:
    @MusicFanatic stalking your chart! You've got awesome willpower not to test!
    @lulu783 -only because I think my period is literally around the corner. I'm moody, crampy and blah. I usually cramp a day or two before it starts, and I'm feeling that.. so that helps ;)  I'm pretty sure the test would be negative, so I'm saving my money.  :-w
    (Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)
  • Options
    @joshua+rebecca11 keeping my fingers crossed that maybe you won't have to worry about it next month :-)
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 26

CD/DPO: 15/2 I guess

Timing: good

Testing Plans: I'm thinking I'll start Sunday or Monday. I have 100 hcg test coming Monday :-)

Rants/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: just bloated and having to get up to pee at night is aggravating. I'm guessing since I'm on a medicated cycle my chart isn't useful so I'm not really even sure what DPO I am. I'm just guessing.

GTKY: What is your favorite comfort food? I don't have a typical "comfort food" but I love a good cheeseburger and fries.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    RayRay007RayRay007 member
    edited January 2014
    Yay Friday! 

Cycle/Month: 7 (2A2L)

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Testing Plans: all BFNs to date

Rants/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Major temp drop today, I'm on my way out. I have mixed emotions. On the one hand, I'm bummed because this was the best timing we've had since we conceived DD, it was birthday sex!, I looked at a calendar and I would be 31 weeks pg or like 12 weeks pg if either of my last two pregnancies stuck (why do I even look?), etc. etc. but on the other hand, I guess this gives my body even more time (yay?) to heal from the m/c, more time for acupuncture and exercising etc. so when I do get pg it will hopefully be healthy and uneventful. I probably won't post over the weekend, so I'll be posting next in waiting to O. I hope I don't see any of you over there! 

ETA: I'm hoping next cycle will be the one. With DD it took 3 cycles of good timing to get pg, with my later m/c it took 3 cycles of good timing to get pg, and next cycle should be our third cycle of good timing, plus my acupuncturist said yesterday she thought I'd get pregnant very soon. 

GTKY: What is your favorite comfort food? Beer? Oh, food. Um, probably pasta with some kind of cream sauce. 

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• Options
    RayRay007RayRay007 member
    edited January 2014
    A PMS symptom question for you all - Not only has my temped dropped, but my CM smells irony. No, I don't go fishing for it and sniff my fingers. I can just smell a hint of iron when I go to the bathroom. I get this for a couple days before spotting of AF. Anyone else? 

ETA typos.

• Options
    Happy Friday!!

Cycle/Month: 2/2
    CD/DPO: 25/6

Timing: O-4 through O

Testing Plans: Tuesday or Wednesday if I don't start by then. My last LP was 11 days.

Rants/Symptoms/Chart Stalks:
    I'm sure we are out this cycle. I don't *feel* like this was our month. Plus, I'm not having any of the same symptoms I had when I was pg with DD.

That's a toughie. Probably peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwich. My dad used to eat them with his dad and carried on the tradition with me. Even though I never got to meet my grandpa, I feel like I'm close to him when I'm eating them.

BFP #1: 4/2/12 -- DD born 12/15/12. BFP #2: 4/1/14 -- CP. BFP #3: 4/28/14 -- EDD 1/10/15

Jan 15  NOV siggy challenge: 

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 6/6

CD/DPO: 25/11 (disagreeing with FF since my pre-o temps were higher than usual because I was sick... I think it's throwing off their prediction)

Timing: -3 -2 -1

Testing Plans: Not till Sunday since AF is due Monday or Tuesday... depending on what my temps do.

Rants/Chart Stalks: @humblebee2 I have been exactly the same way! I've been crazy happy and on cloud9 lately and no idea why. Usually this close to AF, i'm a bitch from hell that can't stand the site of anyone. 

Phantom Symptoms: all normal AF symptoms...acne, cramping off and on, super sore boobs....only new thing is extreme thirst all. the. time.

GTKY: What is your favorite comfort food? Roasted chicken dinner with stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, and green beans. Yum yum and yum!

Me: 26   DH: 26
    Together since November 2006        Married September 5, 2011
    TTC #1 since August 2013           BFP on September 4, 2014
    Baby Girl due on May 11, 2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cycle/Month:     3 / 4 

CD/DPO:    25 / 3   FF changed my crosshairs this morning because of my big temp spike.  So here I am,  repeating  3 DPO

Timing:    -4   - 3  and -1

Testing Plans:   None yet.  Once the phantum symptoms start kicking in, then I will make a plan  :)

Rants/Symptoms/Chart Stalks:    Meh.....just waiting it out for now.    Really hoping this is our month since EDD would be  10/21.....so close to step daughters b-day    :)

GTKY: What is your favorite comfort food?        @pintobean39 I am on board with you on this  one......  I have to say Five Guys burger and fries.    Not sure if they are everywhere or not....but man, they are sooooo yummy !!!     their fries are the fresh cut ones too,  and they have bottle of malt vinegar.  I make my fries go swimming  :)

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

• Options
    @mander82. We have a Five Guys less than a mile from my house. OMG!!! I have the app on my phone and our order is saved so it's basically 1 click ordering. Since were eating healthy now I haven't had them in 2 months, I miss it.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 5/5

CD/DPO: 21/8DPO

Timing: -1.  O'd way earlier than I have in the past.  Bust.

Testing Plans:  Sunday at 10 DPO

Rants/Symptoms/Chart Stalks:  My temp went up today and usually by 8DPO it's coming down.  So who knows.  

GTKY: What is your favorite comfort food?  Meatloaf and Mac N Cheese.  GIMME.

• Options
    @cola.crockett Congratulations.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    @mander82. We have a Five Guys less than a mile from my house. OMG!!! I have the app on my phone and our order is saved so it's basically 1 click ordering. Since were eating healthy now I haven't had them in 2 months, I miss it.

lol....Oh man,  thats dangerous !!!    Last year we dieted and got in shape before vacation and that was my "cheat day" food every time.   If I was going to eat dirty,  Five Guys was the place to be !!

Me 32-DH 38

BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

• Options

@cola.crockett     CONGRATS !!!    :) 

@missnacholover    FX for you,   -1 is good timing if you ask me,  keep hope alive !!!     Oh yeah and I just now actually read your name correctly.....lmfao.....reading is hard when there are no spaces :)

Me 32-DH 38

• Options
    cola.crockett - Congratulations!!!

@Pintobean39 and @mander82 - have you ever had BurgerFi?  SO GOOD.  

• Options
    mander82 said:

@cola.crockett     CONGRATS !!!    :) 

@missnacholover    FX for you,   -1 is good timing if you ask me,  keep hope alive !!!     Oh yeah and I just now actually read your name correctly.....lmfao.....reading is hard when there are no spaces :)

Thanks!  We'll see if we got lucky this month!  I usually spot by 9DPO and get my period on 10DPO so the next couple of days will be me being hyper-aware of stuff!

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 9

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: -5, -3, -2, O

Testing Plans: Probably starting tomorrow.

Rants/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Nothing. no symptoms or anything. I've never not had cramps by 9dpo, I'm hoping it's a good thing.

GTKY: What is your favorite comfort food? Pizza. Love it.
  • Options

Never heard of it. Just what I need is another hamburger place. They are my weakness. I want one now.

Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options

Never heard of it. Just what I need is another hamburger place. They are my weakness. I want one now.
    If you ever come across one, you need to try.  I think they are a little better than Five Guys.

Also, Cookout and Jake's Wayback are good.

God, I love Burgers.  

• Options

If you ever come across one, you need to try.  I think they are a little better than Five Guys.

Also, Cookout and Jake's Wayback are good.

God, I love Burgers.

Me too! We have a New Orleans Hamburger and Seafood that has awesome burgers too. Their fries are steak fries that are crispy and they pour a garlic butter sauce on top. Yummy!!!
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    @missnacholover   womp womp,   closest BurgerFi is more than 80 miles away from me.   lol....its in Ohio  :(     If I ever see one in my travels though,  I will try it for sure !!!   :)

Me 32-DH 38

• Options
    Congrats @cola.crockett! 

• Options
    Congrats @cola.crockett!!

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: -1, O

Testing Plans: AF isn't due until Wednesday so I'm making myself wait until at least then.

Rants/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Ugh...kinda wish I had never started temping & charting. I'm so confused. I had super low temps yesterday & the day before, and today's was back up to where I'd expect it to be. Those low temps came after nights with DD being up several times, whereas last night she STTN, so I temped at my normal time after several hours of sleep. I guess those low temps were due to my being up so much? Has anyone else had this happen? I'm reading so much into every temp, when I probably shouldn't even be paying attention to them since my sleep was so interrupted this week...obviously, all I can do is wait and see what happens, but it's kinda frustrating!

GTKY: What is your favorite comfort food? I'm with @amylee545 - roast chicken or turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes & gravy....drool...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 5/5

CD/DPO: 20/2

Timing: good. -5, -3, -1, O and +1. I wish we had hit -2, but we are lucky to have hit our FW at all. Thank God for freak ice storms keeping G home for an extra week!

Testing Plans: Feb. 10?

Rants/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: none yet. No CH yet, but my boobs are sore and with a dummy temp tomorrow I get solid CHs.

GTKY: What is your favorite comfort food? Soup. Or loaded mashed potatoes..
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 16

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: -4, -2, +1

Testing Plans:  Not until Monday (10dpo)  I just have to keep repeating that to myself all weekend!

Rants/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Had a big temp spike today after a dip yesterday which has me going all sorts of crazy. I'm trying not to read too much into it and resisting the urge to start peeing on things but this is the most beautiful my chart has ever looked!
    I had my CD 24 progesterone test this morning and have my follow up with my dr next week so I'm hoping for some good news or at the very least some answers then!

GTKY: What is your favorite comfort food? My ultimate comfort food is fries with cheese sauce, sour cream and green onions.  Its like heaven in my mouth and 10 lbs on my thighs :)  
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 3/4  1AL

CD/DPO:  30/11

Timing:  I thought was pretty good: -3, -1, and O

Testing Plans:  I did this morning--B.F.N.  But of course I'm telling myself that it might be too early :/

Rants/Symptoms/Chart Stalks:  I never get PMS symptoms and I've had sore boobs (both now), cramps, have to pee all the time, and I'm exhausted.  I really was thinking I was KU! 

GTKY: What is your favorite comfort food?  Chicken dumplings.
  • Options
    Happy Friday! All this comfort food talk has me starving!

CD/DPO: 24/13

Timing: -2 through +1, but apparently not good enough.

Testing Plans: All BFN's. I'm done with testing.

Rants/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I don't want to be that girl that's complaining after 3 months but I am KICKING myself for getting so much hope up this cycle. Major case of the sads right now. Andalso, my LP last cycle was 16 days so if that's the standard for me, looks like Ill have to wait a few more days before moving on to cycle #4. I'm already antsy.

GTKY: What is your favorite comfort food? Homemade Mac and cheese with breadcrumb topping, or grilled cheese and tomato soup, or a big glass of Italian red wine with lots of cheese and crackers. Wow, I wonder if I could somehow work out consuming all of these by the end of the day today...
    TTC#1 since November, 2013

May Siggy Challenge: Favorite Meme

• Options

CD/DPO: 16/2

Timing: O-3, O

Testing Plans:  none yet, I'll see what my temps do and take it from there

Rants/Symptoms/Chart Stalks:  Ok so I'm saying I had sex on O day, but I'm not sure it counts as such.  I work night shift, so we HIO when I got home from work at 8am.  I went to sleep, then that afternoon/evening when I woke up is when I got my temperature spike.  So technically it was O+1, but if I was on a normal schedule and slept overnight it would have been O day.  See what I mean?  I know it doesn't even matter, I'm just mad I didn't HIO more right before O.  Stupid work sched got in the way.

GTKY: What is your favorite comfort food? Macaroni and cheese.  no question.  Preferably homemade.

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 7

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: -5, -2, -1, O

Testing Plans: Not sure yet. Not bringing out the big guns (FRER) until 11DPO.

Rants/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I am realizing how much a cold is like early pregnancy. Puffy face, nausea, sore muscles, fatique, crazy crazy hunger or aversions. The specifics section on my chart looks ridiculous. At least I know none of it has to do with pregnancy since it's only 6DPO.

Mexican food.

httpi790photobucketcomalbumsyy184elsabrown08e26d3682-3305-47b8-9997-1488d4f6ff18_zpscd6c53aajpg
    ~*~
    Married 4.4.09  ~*~  Me-34 & DH-32 ~*~
    Complete Thyroidectomy Oct 07'  &  Cardiac Ablation Surgery for SVAT Sept 11'
    BFP #1 - 10.3.10  I  EDD 6.11.16  I  Boy #1 born 6.16.11
    BFP #2 - 9.12.13 l EDD 5.27.14 l CP 9.20.13
    BFP #3 - 3.5.14 I  EDD 11.17.14 I  Boy #2 born 11.17.14

• Options
    MrsG713MrsG713 member
    edited January 2014
    @FINEdoubleLINE, our H's share birthdays! Very cool. ;)

@joshua+rebecca11: Lipton noodle soup is my sick comfort food, too!

CD/DPO: 16/4 (FF thinks. First chart. We'll see if it changes)

Timing: good

Testing Plans: I think I'll start on H's bday (2/4) but it'll be 8 DPO sooo not expecting much except for a case of the crazies.

Rants/Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I got another blaring positive OPK this morning. When will it stop?! Still left the other same-color-test-as-control OPK's (11-14) on there at another bumpie's suggestion to let FF sort it all out.

I also felt sick last night but that's obviously because I splurged on chips & queso. Ugh.

GTKY: What is your favorite comfort food? Macaroni and cheese. All day long.

Edit: official congrats @cola.crockett!

imageimage
  • Options
    Congrats cola.crockett!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"