December 2013 Moms
Options

car opinions

2»

Re: car opinions

• Options
    We have the 04 Cr-v and the 13 Nissan Altima. I can fit a ridiculous amount in my cr-v including our double stroller. The Altima is great on gas and has a surprising amount of trunk space. Good luck I hope you find something you love!
  • Options
    Cashingn2 said:

@cashingn2 thank you sooo much. I will definitely be doing some research for the nxt couple of weeks then. And oh my gosh that is crazy!! I will be sure not to do that Bc I have a pretty good credit score as of now I don't want to ruin it. They don't run your credit until you are deciding to buy a car right?? Or do they do it before test driving them. I have never been to a big dealership

Some will try to pressure you to run your credit immediately. You do not have to consent to it. Don't. Do not let them pressure you into anything. Wait until you are sure you want it. They will want a copy of your license and possibly insurance prior to the test drive and can deny a test drive if you refuse so that is something you'd want to provide but your SSN does not need to be shared until you're ready to do business.

Yeah I went to the dealership with a good friend a while back. Right when we walked in the door this asshole asked her for her info right away . She gave it to him and he came back a couple minutes later saying she couldnt look at anything because her credit wasn't good enough. What a dick . He was just really rude about right from the beginning

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Cashingn2 said:

@cashingn2 thank you sooo much. I will definitely be doing some research for the nxt couple of weeks then. And oh my gosh that is crazy!! I will be sure not to do that Bc I have a pretty good credit score as of now I don't want to ruin it. They don't run your credit until you are deciding to buy a car right?? Or do they do it before test driving them. I have never been to a big dealership

Some will try to pressure you to run your credit immediately. You do not have to consent to it. Don't. Do not let them pressure you into anything. Wait until you are sure you want it. They will want a copy of your license and possibly insurance prior to the test drive and can deny a test drive if you refuse so that is something you'd want to provide but your SSN does not need to be shared until you're ready to do business.
    Yeah I went to the dealership with a good friend a while back. Right when we walked in the door this asshole asked her for her info right away . She gave it to him and he came back a couple minutes later saying she couldnt look at anything because her credit wasn't good enough. What a dick . He was just really rude about right from the beginning

Wtf!?! Yeah I won't give em anything but my Id and insurance card. That's when you definitely know you shouldn't buy a car from them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"