October 2013 Moms

Anyone else...

Still in survival mode? We have no kind of schedule because we're still in the don't put me down phase. He won't sleep alone and if I even try he cries within minutes. Last night he was taking cat naps for like 15min then would fuss with his eyes closed for an hour. Thank god my husband worked from home so he watched our toddler while I took a nap. I wouldn't even mind if he slept two hours by himself and then woke up for feedings. I'm so exhausted and dh tries to help but ds just screams in his face lol. Anyone else still going through this or is this kid just trying to kill me? And for sticking around here's some cuteness...
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anyone else...

• Yeah our days have been like that. Especially recently...but I'm thinking it's because of the tooth bud I've spotted! Teething can suck it.
    I have zero advice but I sympathize.
    #thistooshallpass
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • First, cute kid!

Second, right there with you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yup! I told my husband to brace for survival mode for the next three years or so. This kid is a million times fussier than his sister.

• Thanks. We are having a good night so far. I made dh come to bed with me around 9ish an we watched tv while I nursed lo to sleep. He slept until about 1am and I fed him again. He's just waking up now at 5am and I pretty sure I can get him back to sleep. Wahoo I'll take it. I guess sleeping alone is still out of the question. A girl can dream though.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Survival mode here. The only thing getting me through it is coffee and beer.
    Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
  • Oh yeah, we'll be in survival mode for awhile. Sometimes the girls sleep pretty well, but never on the same schedule. I really don't know how to keep them in synch. There are precious few hours of my life right now when both girls are sleeping at the sane time.

image4months_2radioflyer
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My baby girl is like this until last night *knocks on wood*
    The magic sleep suit was the answer, Atleast it worked last night.. It was the first night

See my post
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12246635/it-s-arrived-update-magic-sleep-suit#latest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes, definitely. He won't nap by himself and is hysterical (like heaving) if I'm gone. We can't give a bottle because he has wicked nipple preference. I love the cuddles and cuteness and I try to just take it day by day. I guess he is high needs.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"