Breastfeeding
Options

Today is THE WORST day

So I miscarried for the 2nd time night/this morning. I was going to go in for a D&C Friday but my body had other plans. After trying to pass naturally at home I was rushed to the ER for emergency surgery because of blood loss.

As if losing our baby (again) wasn't bad enough I am currently breastfeeding my 13 month old and because I was put on so much medication I can't nurse him until 10:00 tonight. He is EBF (but does eat solids) and I am home stuck in my room so he can't see me because every time he sees me he tries to nurse and throws a fit and won't calm down. So I am essentially hiding from him.

I hate today. Everything about today. It's so hard to hear my son cry for me and there is nothing I can do for him but ignore him. I want nothing more than to hold him in my arms. Crying...

Re: Today is THE WORST day

• Options
    Iam so sorry for your loss! I cannot begin to imagine what you must be going through! Sending you lots of hugs! Hope tomorrow is a better day for you!
  • Options
    This makes me want to cry! I'm so very sorry for your loss (es). I can't imagine how it must feel to listen to your son cry and not be able to soothe him. Hugs, Mama!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry...
  • Options
    I am so sorry! Hugs and T & P!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    oh my goodness. i'm so sorry. i can't imagine how you are feeling.

come on 10:00! i'm sure it will be wonderful to get to spend some time with your son.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

• Options
    I am sorry. I hope you are able to hold him soon!

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss and I hope you are able to cuddle and nurse very soon!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your losses.  Miscarriage is heartbreaking enough as it is.  I cannot even imagine what you are going through right now.  Thinking of and praying for you today.
    Anniversary
    February Signature Challenge: Valentine's Day GIFs

image     image     image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"