Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Another intro:)

Hello everyone! My hubby an I have been ttc since the summer. I have been lurking for awhile now and enjoy all of your snarky humor;)
I experienced a mmc in September. I temp and use opk's each cycle. Before our loss, I had a 32 day cycle and always ovulated cd 17/18. Since then my cycles have been like this:
-My first cycle in September I did not ovulate.
-October: 31 day cycle and ovulated cd 18
-November a 29 day cycle/ovulated cd17
-December: 26 day cycle/ ovulated cd16 and had my heaviest flow EVER and I normally have heavy flows but this one was off the charts.(I wondered if something started but did not work out)
- I got my period this month and it lasted 3days and was just spotting. This has never happened to me.
I am so lost on what is happening. I am on cd14 and my opk's are Stark white and my temps are like a rollercoaster. I know it takes time for the body to heal.. but my cycles seem to be getting shorter and more unpredictable. Anyone ever experience this? I am starting to worry that my body is getting more out of wack with every cycle. I really appreciate any input and I'm glad to meet all of you!!

Re: Another intro:)

• Options
    Sorry for your loss in September. I don't have any advice except to check with your doctor if you're becoming concerned. I just wanted to welcome you. I'm new here too!
           image         image
    Me: 26 DH: 27 Miles: 3 Grant: 2
    TTC #3

• Options
    Welcome!

I'm new as well and do not have any experience with cycle rhythm after a loss. Keep trying!
    Where there is love, there is life.
    -Mahatma Gandhi-

!*All Welcome**!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Happily Every After: 05/22/2009
    Me 28  The Tower Climber 27
    NTNP Since January 2014
    BFP #1- Nov 10, 2014 EDD July 19, 2015 MC Nov 20, 2014 (5wk 4d)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry about your loss and confusing cycles. I don't have any advice but wanted to say welcome!
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!  I'm so sorry for your loss!  I don't have any insight on this, but I hope that you get some answers soon!

• Options
    I'm sorry, no advice here either as I've never had a loss. But wanted to wish you luck, and welcome! (and I'm sorry).
    (Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)
  • Options
    Welcome! I am sorry I don't have more information or advice but definitely check with your doctor if you are concerned! I am very sorry for your loss.

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"