Parenting

Thursday Workout

Ok, hopping back in the saddle after the stomach bug knocked me out since Monday.  I wanted to workout last night, but I was still feeling too weak.  I'm glad I waited.  I'm also still struggling to eat enough.  Nothing sounds good and I go from fine to nauseated pretty quickly. 

Anyway, I'm about to go do a light workout, and I just tried on my new Moving Comfort sports bra.  Not to sound like a commercial, but my (largish) boobs are NOT MOVING as I jump up and down to test it out.  Pretty cool.  

Re: Thursday Workout

• I did "Maria's tabata nightmare" this morning, one from dh's website venture. Pretty asskicking. about a million squats, but all body weight.
    image image
  • 4th day in a row of hitting the gym. My legs were hurting from the leg workout two days ago but I still did legs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh. I've been sick for 3 days. I did workout one of those days but it was so hard since I had like half of my strength. I finally feel good today so I'll probably do a circuit workout as well as an arm workout to get me back into it today.

@BluepointToasted what's the website??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
      Follow Me on Pinterest
  • It's not launched yet @tamararachel2, but soon.  They just hired a new web guy who is amazing, so he is working pretty quick.  I will let you know when it is ready for members.  I have been doing all the workouts as a tester, basically to let them know where they messed up, lol. 
    image image
  • studyinpinkstudyinpink member
    edited January 2014
    Day 9 30 DS done yesterday and plan on doing Day 10 Saturday. My pants are starting to feel looser and sag.

Down 3-4 pounds. It's been almost a month. I ate crappy for the holidays so now I'm back to where I was pre-holidays when I vowed I would lose my baby weight.

ETA-words for clarity
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Did body pump today! Go me :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"