Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Hello Hello! (intro)

Hello from Washington state! Hubs and I just started trying to conceive this month which got me excited about being on the forums again. We have two boys. Miles is 3 and Grant is almost 2. They sure keep us busy! As a homemaker I care for our little ones, our home, and hubs, and also cut hair out of the kitchen (classy right?). I worked as a hair stylist for a few years but felt called to stay home with the boys and enjoy keeping up my skills on the side.

We're looking forward to having a third baby especially since we're planning this one. But boy is it hard work and we've only been trying for a week! It's much easier not to know what's happening until it's happened. It's less stressful not wondering if we've hit the right day(s). After using Natural Family Planning since we had our second I feel like I have the hang of charting but I guess we'll really see how well I have it down now that we're trying :)

I enjoy crafting, especially sewing and crocheting- I'm still quite a beginner but enjoy dabbling with different patterns. DH and I enjoy doing home improvement and taking our boys to do fun things on the weekends.

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies and thanks in advance for your support! Here's praying that we all make it to the 1st trimester boards soon!
       image         image
Me: 26 DH: 27 Miles: 3 Grant: 2
TTC #3

Re: Hello Hello! (intro)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"