Parenting
Options

Afternoon UO Review and Rehash (and now Hogwarts House Sorting)

Re: Afternoon UO Review and Rehash (and now Hogwarts House Sorting)

• Options
    I hate quinoa. Shits nasty.
    I really tried to give it a go, and I couldn't do it either. And I'm not picky.
    DW makes it pretty well. It's a lot like rice to me. Kinda flavorless and very sensitive to over/undercooking.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i just earned my 2500 comments badge, yay! So that would've made me gold?

• Options
    Oh Yeah! Eddie Izzard!!! Yay @pobrecita! I'm sure he'll do an amazing show.
  • Options
    @CinemaGoddess it looks like that's only Part I of his US tour he's announced. There's no West Coast dates at all. I'm sure he'll hit Seattle and LA (and San Diego?) later.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I'mma make some honey mustard right meow. mmm mmm

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Also, somehow I missed where Bleu Cheese Condoms came from?
  • Options
    Keurig is coffee for when you are in a bind. My cusinart is where it's at! Grinds the beans, filters the water, makes a mean pot of coffee into a stainless steel thermal carafe that keeps it's hot for hours without cooking it, all at the push of a button. A cup of coffee tastes the same three hours later as it did when it was made. Been going strong for 8 years!
    image image
  • Options
    I bought one when I was preggo because I was under the assumption that I would switch to decaf. After about a week I said F that noise and sold it for $50 to a friend and just started drinking less regular coffee. I do share one at work though, for those random afternoon cups.
    image image
  • Options
    Keurig is coffee for when you are in a bind. My cusinart is where it's at! Grinds the beans, filters the water, makes a mean pot of coffee into a stainless steel thermal carafe that keeps it's hot for hours without cooking it, all at the push of a button. A cup of coffee tastes the same three hours later as it did when it was made. Been going strong for 8 years!

*Got stuck in the box*
    Best coffee pot ever!  Mine is 9 years old now and I love it just as much as when we got it.  We don't have a Keurig.
    A: 3.07
    G: 6.10
    L: 11.13

• Options
    I am typically the only coffee drinker in our home daily, but I jut don't make a full pot everyday. Three scoops instead of six?

imageimage

• Options
    I like quinoa. But farro is better, with pretty much the same nutritional profile.

My kid is exhausted and therefore cuddly.

I got bangs today. I feel sassy
    image image
  • Options
    I like quinoa. But farro is better, with pretty much the same nutritional profile. My kid is exhausted and therefore cuddly. I got bangs today. I feel sassy
    I read this as "I got banged today."

Well, that too. Not sure how sassy it made me feel though
    image image
  • Options
    You'd be silver. Gold was 6000. Platinum is 15000 (I'm sooooooooo close)
    14,654 here!

We need to have a Platinum Party when we both hit it!
  • Options
    LuckyDad said:
    You'd be silver. Gold was 6000. Platinum is 15000 (I'm sooooooooo close)
    14,654 here!

We need to have a Platinum Party when we both hit it!
    You'll have to slow down so I can catch up. Or I'll just go post on an empty board 1000 times.
    It's ok. I'll shop for party supplies and cake after I finish the race and wait for you to cross the finish line.
  • Options
    mbenit4 said:
    @mbenit4 is drinking haterade. I do live in Iowa, so I can put all the overalls on my kid if I want since corn fields and farms?
    Ok Pioneer Woman!
    She's from Oklahoma.  

So south and to the left of Missy.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    pobrecita said:
    Overalls have snaps on the legs. So actually easier than pants for diaper changes.
    Oh, do they? Well that makes them much better!

We only owned a couple pairs and had so many little clothes a lot of outfits got worn once total.
  • Options

mbenit4 said:

@mbenit4 is drinking haterade. I do live in Iowa, so I can put all the overalls on my kid if I want since corn fields and farms?

Ok Pioneer Woman!

She's from Oklahoma.  

So south and to the left of Missy.  

@lexilupin?

imageimage

• Options
    What's 26k replies? 

Would that be Titanium or something? 

IDK. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    MrsButt said:
    Neville is so hot. Like, do me now. Also, Keurig is such a fun concept but for me not functional. My cup of coffee is a whole pot. I can't afford that many k-cups.
    I like the Keurig because I can have the equivalent of a pot of coffee without going "Oh shit.  Did I turn the coffee pot off?" when I leave the house. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    @mbenit4

You love-titted Neville Longbottom.

Have we finally found Hot Dude common ground?

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    mbenit4 said:
    @mbenit4

You love-titted Neville Longbottom.

Have we finally found Hot Dude common ground?
    I was going to point this out but I feared you tired of me. I have love tutted the other guy to-Dr Who?
    Not sure if serious

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    I was in Ravenclaw, too.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    Lol I have no idea what's happening in here
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hahaha sweet
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    All my friends in grad school were Ravenclaw. Made sense that a bunch of scientists would be.

Pretty sure I married a Gryffendor. I also think my brother, sister and I would all be sorted to different houses.
  • Options
    Pottermore tells me (because I had to go make an account to find out) that I'm a Ravenclaw.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"