July 2013 Moms
Options

BRU Trade-In

We don't normally shop BRU because of the distance and prices, but their trade-in event really worked out in our favor this year. It was time to look at convertible seats for the twins plus we had a surplus of 2nd/3rd hand items so we went this morning. They had the one I wanted in stock and purchased a matching set for a total of $258, including tax, thanks to trade-ins and the BRU twins discount. And now there's less unusable baby equipment cluttering up our garage! :)

Anyone else trading in?
J13 May Siggy Challenge: People lacking in common sense raise my blood pressure.

imageimage
DD 8/11 | DS1 7/13 | DS2 7/13

Re: BRU Trade-In

• Options
    There is one in the city where I will be going in Feb to see Wicked...thinking about bringing DD1s infant seat in.  Not sure what I would buy though.  
  • Options
    This is our plan(: two questions you or someone else may know: 1.If you trade in a car seat, for example, is the coupon only good on a carseat? 2. Can you trade in like three items and get three coupons and use them all on one new item (doubt it, but maybe)?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Laurendag said:
    They have a twins discount? That's freaking awesome
    Yeah, it's 10% and not something they advertise a lot. It only applies to "big ticket" items like furniture, car seats, etc...the stuff you can often find elsewhere for less even after the discount. You have to buy two of the same item in one purchase to get the discount. 
    J13 May Siggy Challenge: People lacking in common sense raise my blood pressure.

imageimage
  • Options
    It's only 10%? All the advertising I have seen is for 25%. Confused.
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Options
    Yaybaby01 said:
    This is our plan(: two questions you or someone else may know: 1.If you trade in a car seat, for example, is the coupon only good on a carseat? 2. Can you trade in like three items and get three coupons and use them all on one new item (doubt it, but maybe)?
    1. Nope, it's good for any of the items on the list. There are a few brands that don't participate, but other than those and clearance/sale items you can use it on almost anything equipment-wise. 

2. You can bring in multiple items, but only one coupon can be used per item. I brought in a really old stroller and an expired travel system so I was given 3 coupon sets. I wasn't expecting to get 2 for the travel system but that's what they offered. :) The coupons are only good during the same visit so I ran in to make sure they had what I wanted in stock, then sent DH back out to the car to bring everything in.

imageimage
  • Options
    I'm guessing it's only in store things that qualify? The car seat I want is not sol in store, only online.
  • Options
    @jackson290721 You're right, the trade-in is 25% the 10% is the additional "twins" discount. They are only doing it in stores unfortunately.

imageimage
  • Options
    Booo! That's okay. I need a play pen too.
  • Options
    I have to drive 1.5-2hrs to get to a babies r us...I wish I could do this online :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"