Multiples
Options

MoMs check in Week of 1/27

Hi all, @babywillmake3 asked for some help with the weekly check in posts since she'll be delivering soon, so I figured I could post this weeks! Hope no one minds!

How far along are you?
Team/Type
Any updates?
When is your next appt?
QOTW - What are your plans for the Superbowl?

Re: MoMs check in Week of 1/27

• Options
    How far along are you?
    35 weeks, 1 day

Team/Type
    Mo/Di - Team PINK!

Any updates?
    It is almost go time for us! My MFM doctor wants me to have these babies by 36 weeks, but my OB wants to wait as long as possible. I keep thinking I might just go into labor any time but so far no dice! I do hope I go into labor before I need to be induced, induction sounds rough.

When is your next appt?
    This afternoon with my OB. I hope we plan a strategy for when we'll deliver these babies.

Sadly I do not have any plans yet. Normally I kick back with a few beers and do a little sports betting to make the game more interesting, but this year we have been too focused on baby stuff to make any plans! And obviously I can't really enjoy much booze ;)
  • Options
    How far along are you? 19w4d with mono/di twin GIRLS!
    Any updates?  Just waiting for my next appt. There is lots of waiting involved in this process :-)

When is your next appt? February 7 with midwife and February 14 with MFM

QOTW - What are your plans for the Superbowl?  My dad and I have  a tradition to watch the superbowl together. Usually I go to his house, but they are going to come up and watch it at our house this year.

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you?
    27 weeks

Team/Type
    Mo/Di - Team Pink (seems like a common thread right now!)

Any updates?
    I had my glucose test this week.  I sure hope I pass because the 3 hour test sounds rough.  No real developments except I swear I can feel my skin stretching :(  I carried my son really low and these girls (or at least one) is much higher.

When is your next appt?
    Next week back to MFM for a growth scan.  I love seeing how big they are getting. Both are about 2lbs now!

I have a 25 month old son and his best buddy's parents are good friends of ours from college.  We are going to have snacks and watch with the boys... until they fall asleep :)

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    How far along are you? 19w1d
    Team/Type: Pink/di-di
    Any updates?: Nothing really new.  I had a quick MFM ultrasound and OB appt on Tuesday.  It was the first time they would actually look and SHOW me that they are girls (before the doctor came in and told me) and Baby A had the cord between her legs, so they acted a bit more unsure … but still mostly sure they are both girls.  Currently I have one that is feet down and one transverse, but I am sure they will turn a million more times.
    When is your next appt?: big anatomy scan on 2/11!
    QOTW - What are your plans for the Superbowl?: I honestly forgot it was Superbowl Sunday until a few days ago.  DH and I will be on our little baby moon in Florida, and neither of us care about football :-)
    DD- Born 03/09/2010
    DS- Born 01/21/2012
                                              Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 22 weeks
    Team/Type: di/di twin boys! 
    Any updates? I have been feeling more stretching and RLP, I know this is only going to get worse as time goes on! 
    When is your next appt? on the 13th for a growth ultrasound and then I think I start 2 week appointments! This pregnancy is flying by for me. 
    QOTW - What are your plans for the Superbowl? we are having another couple and their son over, we all went to the same fertility doctor and we have lots in common. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    How far along are you? 20 weeks today
    Team/Type mo/di girls : )
    Any updates? Feeling good, haven't felt much as far as movement- looking forward to it! Figured out names and working on the registry!!
    When is your next appt? Feb. 6th for OB and ultrasound
    QOTW - What are your plans for the Superbowl? Watching the game at home with my husband, he'll be painting baby furniture during
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    katekat8721katekat8721 member
    edited January 2014
    How far along are you?
    19 weeks today!

Team/Type
    Di/Di Team Pink x 2 :)

Any updates?
    I finally felt Violet kick a couple nights ago - first time ever! It was awesome and now I'm kind of obsessed with trying to feel more kicks. Dang anterior placentas.

When is your next appt?
    2/04 for anatomy scans

Trying to go on a walk in the morning, picking up a glider in the early afternoon and then going to a friend's house to watch the Superbowl later

• Options
    linds2417linds2417 member
    edited January 2014
    How far along are you?
    25 Weeks 5 days

Team/Type
    Di/Di - Team BLUE!

Any updates?
    I just had my glucose test which really sucked!! I hope I pass. Baby A went back to being head down and baby b went from head down to transverse, but all is well except for being uncomfortable all the time!! 

When is your next appt?
    I had my OB appt yesterday and I have my growth scan on Tuesday!! 

I probably will watch it at home with the hubby until I fall asleep because that happens around 8:00 every night haha 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 35 weeks

Team/Type: Green di/di

Any updates? We had our last growth scan this week. Baby B is still pretty far behind but did show growth so they get to stay in for now. The MFM would now like them delivered by 37 weeks.

When is your next appt? Later this afternoon! I'm excited/anxious to discuss plans with the OB for delivery. We might have a delivery date by the end of the day!

I'm a huge football fan but as of now have no plans :(. DH could care less and we don't know a lot of people around this area, plus we've had guests for the past week so it might be nice to not do anything. Then again there's the part of me that knows we will have a much tougher time getting out and about soon so it would be nice to get together with some people to watch the game.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you?  22 weeks

Team/Type - Green di/di

Any updates?  Nothing new to report other than it seems like my belly is getting bigger and bigger each day.  Both babies have been moving around so that has been a lot of fun feeling them dual it out for space.

When is your next appt? 2/21 - It seems so far away, but time is flying by. 

QOTW - What are your plans for the Superbowl?  My husband and I own a pizzeria so he'll be working.  I am hoping to go through all my daughters clothes and organize them in bins 0-3 / 6-9 / 9-12.  She is 15 months so I doubt I will get much done other than chasing her around the house.

• Options

How far along are you?  17 weeks today

Team/Type - Green di/di (unknown)

Any updates?  Failed my one hour glucose test...I was tested early as I have PCOS and was already insulin resistant, so MFM wanted me tested.  So 3 hour test is coming up next week, and I am not excited about this!

When is your next appt? A/S is on Feb 12, next OB appt is Feb 24th, and MFM is Feb 25th...

QOTW - What are your plans for the Superbowl?  No plans yet...invitations to 2 different places....my FIL's birthday is Sunday, and my DH's is Tuesday...so sometimes we celebrate birthdays as restaurants are not crowded, unless they have TVs, but we may go hang with friends, but then the question is...which one LOL!

Me, 36
    DH, 44
    TTC since 2008
    IVF in Oct 2013
    5R, 4F, Only 2 blasts made it, both transferred
    10-31-2013 = BFP
    TWINS!! Due July 11, 2014
    Lillian & Harrison born at 33w1d on May 24, 2014

• Options
    How far along are you?  30 weeks and 1 day!   Crazy that I am 30 weeks already! Feels like it is going to fly from here!

Team/Type:  Di/Di Boy/Girl

Any Updates:   We had biophysicals done on both babies Wednesday and they both got an 8/8 : )    also over a week ago Baby A was weighing 3.21 pounds and Baby B was weighing 3.25 pounds!!   The midwife asked if I was trying to have two 8 pound babies lol.   She doesn't think I will make it to 38 weeks! 
    My cervix went from 3.7 to 3.4 ... It is still good soo I am glad I can continue to work for now!  Even though some nights are really hard on me!

Next appt:   Wednesday Feb 5th for another ultrasound/ biophsical then she is going to have me start going twice a week for Non-Stress test until I deliver.

QOTW:   I don't have plans for the superbowl.  I will be sleeping all day because I am working 7p-730am all weekend.  Hope everyone has a fun day : )
    BabyFetus Ticker

TTC SINCE 7/2010, BFP-10/2010 ended in miscarriage 11/2010 : (.....
    Progesterone level 4/2011= 11.29. SA normal. HSG normal.
    8/11 Clomid 50mg=BFN progesterone level 35,
    10/11 Clomid 50mg =BFN progesterone level 31,
    11/11 Clomid 50mg=BFN progesterone level 12,
    12/11 Clomid 50mg=Progesterone 31
    01/12-Break from meds-BFN
    Feb-cd3 blood work FSH(5), AMH(0.56) 02/12 Break....
    03/01/12-Clomid 50mg with IUI #1=BFN.
    04/01/12-Another round of clomid with IUI#2=BFN.
    5/8/12-Diagnostic Laparoscopy-found minimal endometriosis and small fibriod.
    June and July-much needed break
    August-Bravelle 75 with IUI#3- BFN
    September-Bravelle injects with IUI #4-BFP!! MC 10/7/12 : ( Sonohysterogram-Normal
    December- Bravelle(3 good follicles & E2 1252) with IUI#5 BFFN :*(
    July IVF #1- BFP! : )  Beta #1-245, #2- 703, #3- 1655, #4- 3553 YAY!  Praying and Praying this one sticks around!
                      1st U/S scheduled for Aug 23rd!  
    Twins!!
    We are having a BOY & a GIRL !!

• Options
    How far along are you?
    28w3d

Team/Type
    Di/di purple

Any updates?
    Cervix 2 wks ago 3.3 so it's steadily declining. PTL scare tues night. And baby B didn't move last night for 3 hours that I noticed. THREE!!! 10pm-1am. Finally she did. Whew!!!

When is your next appt?
    Tues MFM and wed OB

I just found out today that it's tomorrow. DH and I could care less. Our oldest son will watch it. No plans.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"