High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

***Thursday Bedrest Check-in ***

Good morning ladies!!

How did you sleep?

Any new pregnancy symptoms, cravings, or aversions?

Upcoming appointments, milestones, or updates? (ticker change?)

QOTD: What's your favorite breakfast food? Do you prefer just a light snack or do you go all out?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: ***Thursday Bedrest Check-in ***

• Options
    I feel like I haven't slept at all:( I'm up every hour to either pee or change positions in bed or both and last night this baby was super active so I'm hoping she settles down and I get some sleep later.

One craving... girl scout cookies!! Lol I haven't had one yet but they're all I can think about

I just went in for my 17p injection next week is our ob appt.

I'm not a huge fan of breakfast (in the morning), but you can't live in south(central) Texas without having breakfast tacos. If I'm going to have a big breakfast of pancakes, eggs, sausage, toast, hash browns etc. it's usually a breakfast for dinner kind of thing.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Hey ladies!

I slept pretty well, just up once to pee. 

I have been eating a lot of candy/ice cream lately.. I need to get back on track.  It's going to be a tough adjustment to get back in shape once this baby arrives! 

Today is a ticker change day for me - I am 30 weeks!  I can't believe I have made it this far.  I feel a lot better being in the 30s, even though there is still a long way to go. 

I saw my MFM this afternoon and my cervix was up to 2.2-2.3cm!  Amazing how 1/2 a centimeter can change your whole outlook.  I also got the DTaP vaccine. 

QOTD:  I never really ate breakfast before being pregnant.  I do love breakfast food, but just never had the time or energy to make breakfast in the morning.  I'm all over a good brunch though, especially bacon!  I love it all - hash browns, pancakes, french toast, fruit, quiche.. nom nom nom. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MissChanandlerBong yeah!! Glad to hear you gained length this week!! That's awesome news!!
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

I slept better last night and I realized why this morning.. I forgot to take my procardia before bed and during the middle of the night, which I know isn't a good thing but it let me sleep. I got up at 1:30 and 5:45 then slept till BF got up at 8. Normally I'm up every 2 hours.

No new cravings or aversions.. Just always hungry lol

We are 33 weeks so hopefully my LO will stay in at least a couple more :)

QOTD: I love breakfast but it's been a lot of cereal with a yogurt or toast with raspberry jam with a yogurt. I did make scrambled eggs a couple days in a row and had my toast with it.. So good :)
  • Options
    Checking in late, but cheerful. Slept well today hoping I sleep some more tonight- maybe will give it a little benedryl help so I'm more alert for my big day tomorrow.

Tomorrow is huge! Viability!!!!! In fact- my ticker just flipped over at 11pm and I'm grinning at it like a loon. My MFM was seriously concerned that we wouldn't make it to viability and yet here I am, not a single contraction in over a week. I feel fabulous! We obviously want baby Elisabeth to keep cooking for several more months, but knowing she has a chance is just so amazing.

Also, I have an OB appointment in the morning and another P17 visit in the evening- so I get to have sunshine on my face and interact with humanity... Which is always a bright spot these days.

I don't really focus on having breakfast/lunch/dinner foods in their own meal slot. So I might have a sandwich for breakfast and eggs for dinner and it never really feels odd. I do love a full traditional breakfast with eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Bacon especially. But I have it about as often as I have cake- a few times a year at best. 

Mostly my breakfast-type foods stick to plain eggs or sausage biscuits or bagels. Especially since getting pregnant- my stomach has seriously shrunk and I can't actually eat more than just the eggs or just the bacon (pancakes just can't happen anymore- too fluffy). Before baby I could pack away a breakfast feast and be so happy in the tummy. Now I just have to make do with what the tummy can handle.
    Friends for 17 years. Married 10. TTC since Jan 2009.
    3 IVFs, 4 FETs, 11 transferred embryos, 3 losses (c/p, 6w, 17w)
    2012: Lost "Peanut" at 17weeks to PTL/IC.
     Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2013: IVF#3/FET#4  Elisabeth CJ born April 30, 2014
    Cerclage, P17, and 3 months of bed rest brought us our Rainbow.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
     Dum spiro, spero.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"