December 2011 Moms

@mtb21

Soooo we had boneless wings last night and I had a little ranch and now I feel so bad because DD has had that "in pain" cry back. Ugh! I just don't get it - I eat plenty of "hidden" dairy and she seems fine so seems crazy that a tablespoon of ranch would make a difference.

Just knew you'd understand! Hope your latte challenge goes better this weekend!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: @mtb21

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah DD doesn't have any green poops or blood or anything so I guess it's hard that way too because I never know for sure what's causing the gassiness or crying but assume the dairy.

Glad your DS doesn't get upset though! These kids just keep is guessing!
  • Loading the player...
  • @mtb21 uggghhh sorry you aren't getting answers! This whole thing is confusing and it seems like there's not much research or knowledge beyond the basic, classic cases out there.

After 6 weeks (or is it 5? Idk) of being mostly dairy free she is still pretty fussy, gassy, etc. DH thinks I'm putting too much stress on myself blaming it on every little thing I eat and just thinks we have a fussy baby so convinced me to try some dairy this weekend and see. I had cheese pizza for dinner last night and so far, so good but she's only woken to eat twice and back to sleep. So we'll see...

My main concern currently is she still completely refuses bottles :-/
  • jesselayne8jesselayne8 member
    edited February 2014
    @bluecards how old is your LO?
    I know I have said it before but my second kid is just not happy period unless he is asleep. Having a fussier baby the second time around is almost worse. Sorry she is refusing bottles. I finally gave up and found a sippy cup that DS will graze on BM from.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • @jesselayne8 she's 8 weeks tomorrow. I agree! I had no idea DS was an easy baby but man was he!!! We have her on bottle boot camp this weekend (just introducing between daytime feedings lol) and it's still not working so may have to go to the sippy cup.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"