Multiples

Weekly MoMs check-in

Hello!
Not only did I space on the MOM check in for this week, but I'm going to be 36 weeks on Monday and am scheduled for a c-section the following week.

Can someone take over posting the weekly check-ins for me?

Thanks
Jessica

Mono/Di Twins - Due March 3, 2014 (Realist EDD - Feb 5, 2014)

Mommy to Jericho - 2 Years Old.

Re: Weekly MoMs check-in

• linds2417linds2417 member
    edited January 2014
    Hi all! This is my most recent photo at 23 weeks!! I need to take another one soon!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hello! Not only did I space on the MOM check in for this week, but I'm going to be 36 weeks on Monday and am scheduled for a c-section the following week. Can someone take over posting the weekly check-ins for me? Thanks Jessica
    I totally missed your question the first time! This is my first time ever "checking in" but if no one else will take over for you I def will just let me know what I need to do. I'm kind of new to this whole thing! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My twin girls were born on Jan. 20 at 32 weeks. They are doing awesome! I tandem nurse them when I am able to be at the NICU, they are off IVs and have never needed any oxygen. They are back up to birth weight of 4 lbs and my baby B, Gloriana, is in an open air crib. Her sister is right behind her and should be in her own crib by the end of the weekend!! My c-section recovery has been a breeze. I was terrified of the idea but once it was happening I was in a daze and everything went so fast I didn't have time to process it. I was discharged on Friday and surprisingly it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be to leave them. I know they are in good hands and I am able to see they every few days since we live far away from the hospital.
  • I'll make the post for this week with all the normal questions and such! Not sure if I'll be around to do it next week since I may be delivering myself, but I can at least take care of this week. Look for the "MoMs check in Week of 1/27" thread! Will have it up in a second. Let me know if I'm doing it wrong! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"