July 2014 Moms
Options

Favorite Girl Scout Cookie

2»

Re: Favorite Girl Scout Cookie

• Options
    TRS48TRS48 member
    edited January 2014
    OMG thank you!! I have been waiting to get my hands on some girl scout cookies... now I can totally stalk LOL. My favorites are Tag-A-Longs and Thin Mints... MMM.

ETA- I am going to cry... that website told me girl scout cookies won't be available for 22 days in West Central Florida. This is torture.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Samoas and thin mints are my fave!! We ordered 2 boxes of each this year and 3 boxes of an assortment of a couple others can't rememeber what they were though.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Frozen thin mints are my absolute favorite, yum!  I also really like the short bread.

DH is Canadian and had never heard of thin mints before.  He wasn't that impressed when I had him try some, either.  I think he must just have terrible taste ;)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    MY COOKIES HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!!! Best news to end my weeks. They will be gone by Sunday and I'm not tell DH or DS I bought any.

• Options
    Thin mints and tagalongs!!! We have 3 people selling at my store for their girls, so naturally I'll have to buy at least one box from each of them haha
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    There used to be a box that had a sleeve of lemon cream sandwich cookies and another with vanilla cream. They are the cookies in the top right corner in the pic.

My current faves are thin mints and trefoil.

Formerly knittylady
    DH:34 - Me: 33
    Emmaline Winifred - 1.25.2013
    Wesley Daniel - 7.24.2014
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This post should have had a poll :)

image image
  • Options
    This post should have had a poll :)
    and an order form.
    there are two motivations in sports, which is yours?
  • Options
    honeybee434honeybee434 member
    edited January 2014
    Another Thin Mints in the freezer person over here. Luckily DH doesn't like Thin Mints so they are all mine. :) I think he is going to have to clear a shelf out for me this year.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thin mints and samoas!! Ughhh total weakness but Keebler totally makes knock offs that are around all year long and makes me so happy bc I don't have to wait for Girl Scout season! Lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"