January 2014 Moms
Options

Anyone still waiting?

Feels like everyone is talking about taking care of all the new babies and less about still waiting! Although I guess for a January board and it being January 30th that's not too surprising! So excited to read everyone's birth posts, but can't wait to be one of them! I am one day past my due date but never imagined I wouldn't have her by now, lost my mucus plug two days ago but still nothing, no cramps, not one contraction this entire pregnancy. Anyone else still waiting with no labor signs really in sight!

Re: Anyone still waiting?

• Options
    I'm due 2/2 but I haven't been having any contractions lately and I have been losing my mucous plug the last 2 days. Hope something starts happening for you soon. :-)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I was due last Saturday and have had tons of signs that labor should be imminent...yet nothing happening...sigh...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am 41w1d and still waiting and working. I don't think I have signs of baby coming but as a FTM maybe I am missing them?
    diebelt
  • Options
    Me! My due date is today. No end in sight. No sign of baby anytime soon. Silver lining: pretty sure this week will be my last week of work. Originally, I had planned on working until I went into labor, but that was before, when I thought I would deliver before 40 weeks! Besides, 40 hour work weeks are getting old really fast. And I'm pooped.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image   image  image
  • Options
    Just got home with baby... Went 41w4d. Never got to see the infamous mucus plug :).
  • Options
    Yep.
    Alexis 9.1.06 * Jaxson 3.17.08 * Tessa 2.8.14

• Options
    Still waiting here. We were/are due anywhere between 1/24 and 2/1, so not too surprised. Waiting is hard, however, I am enjoying my first day of maternity leave by sitting at Panera enjoying a nice lunch of my favorite things after getting my hair done. I'm going to try to enjoy the "me" stuff before life gets crazy!

Hang in there ladies- not much longer!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Met & fell in love in '02 Married in '10
    Our first is in Heaven- we said goodbye in September 2012
  • Options
    still pregnant here! I was due 1/21 but it looks like the LO will be a Feb baby. I've been 2cm dilated the past week, lost my mucus plug, effaced, etc. but no contractions yet. Dr said baby is very active and healthy and chances are she'll be born in the next few days. If not, i'll have to induce monday night :/
    --------------
    "Practice any art, music, singing, dancing, acting, drawing, painting, sculpting, poetry, fiction, essays, reportage, no matter how well or badly, not to get money and fame, but to experience becoming, to find out what's inside you, to make your soul grow." --Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options
    41 weeks 4 days here... Stiiillll waiting on the big event. Every night I go to bed thinking "This will probably be the night........" Hmmmm. Sigh.
  • Options
    @candypantsls any talk about induction?
    image=
  • Options
    Hang in there ladies- any day now!
  • Options

yyyyyep!  i'm still waiting as well.  was due yesterday and had my weekly appt this morning and no change.  i'm still 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced (have been for 3 weeks now).  we discussed induction options and now we are scheduled for an induction next friday, 2/7.  i'm really hoping baby comes on it's own before that. 

• Options
    due date today- I've been in a very positive mood for awhile- ready when she is!- and then this morning my hormones switched it up and I cried about nothing all morning! silly hormones! I think I got it all out of my system... whew
  • Options
    I think I should join the February 2014 birth month club now..   STILL waiting..........................................
  • Options
    Still waiting here too. Ftm.Due 1/30. No mucus plug loss, not dialted, nothing. I think the waiting is harder because I thought was going in 3 weeks ago due to preeclampsia concerns. Luckily blood pressure stabilized and bought me some time. Doc says cant even schedule induction till past 41weeks
  • Options
    Hang in there ladies!! I just had DD this past Monday at 41+4. It felt like an eternity getting to my induction date and when I was pregnant, I was so impatient..now, damn this shit is hard!! I know we've all heard it, but it is true, Pregnancy was much easier!!
    image=
  • Options
    I'm late posting but I had a little girl (5 days early) on 1/11/14 !!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    it's crazy, this waiting game!   What's everyone doing to pass the time?  I am super bored but taking frequent walks on the treadmill (since it's freezing out), napping, reading, watching a crapload of tv and movies.  there's nothing really left to do.  the house is clean, the baby's stuff is ready to go.  i'm running out of things, lol.
  • Options
    Today is 41 + 4 days.... Really hoping something happens today or I'll be inducing tomorrow!
    --------------
    "Practice any art, music, singing, dancing, acting, drawing, painting, sculpting, poetry, fiction, essays, reportage, no matter how well or badly, not to get money and fame, but to experience becoming, to find out what's inside you, to make your soul grow." --Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options
    So glad to hear I have lots of company. Was due the 31st... totally not prepared to have to go to work tomorrow! Maybe baby will want to come out of I jump around enough watching the Super bowl?
  • Options
    and yes, staying busy this winter has been hard! Shopping is not the answer... Shopping is not the answer...
  • Options
    Yes @cnctf, I ended up getting induced over the weekend!
  • Options
    @candypantsls nice! Welcome and congrats to mommy hood.
    image=
  • Options
    My baby it's still nestled inside. FTM, due 1/31. I've been 80% effaced and 1-2 cm dilated for four weeks,had membranes swept at 39w3d and 40w0d and nothing happened except spotting. Going in Monday to see if anything moved along but not hopeful. May schedule induction for 41w. Doctor is surprised I haven't been in labor because I was showing signs at 37 weeks and baby has been LOW for a very long time. I've spent countless hours mask walking the past week!
  • Options
    still waiting! maybe labor will start riiiiight NOW!...... or riiiiiiight NOW! this is my inner dialogue pretty much all day and night.
  • Options

hahaha!  oh @kathleeeenrose me too.  and every morning i wake up thinking to myself "uggggh, another day come and gone and no baby yet."  last night i was talking to it telling it how much more fun it is outside of the womb, and how there's more room to stretch, and it's not dark, lol.  it doesn't care since i woke up and it's still in there, snug as a bug ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"