September 2013 Moms
Options

Where is your LO currently sleeping at night?

edited January 2014 in September 2013 Moms
Inquiring minds need to know!
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Where is your LO currently sleeping at night? 233 votes

Crib
43% 101 votes
Bassinet
3% 8 votes
Rock n Play
18% 42 votes
Pack n Play
11% 26 votes
Co-sleeper (side of bed)
3% 8 votes
In bed with you
14% 34 votes
SS
6% 14 votes

Re: Where is your LO currently sleeping at night?

• Options
    He's in the RnP because he has a cold. We'll be putting him back to his PnP when he's not so congested. Then, hopefully before he's five months, we'll transition to the crib.
  • Options
    I voted bassinet, but by 5am(ish) he is in bed with us. It seems to be turning into a bit of a habit.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DS sleeps in a crib, but it is next to our bed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    fittest mom photo FITTEST-MOM_zps2351b4e2.gif
  • Options
    Crib in her own room is where she sleeps best. However, after I feed and change her around 5 am or so I put her in the swing and she almost always falls back to sleep for a few hours until we have to leave for the day.
    DS: 2/17/11          DD: 9/4/13
  • Options
    She is in the pack n play next to our bed. We are trying to get her in her crib by letting her nap in her crib but she hates it. Plus- she is EBF so I'm not in too much of a hurry to get her out of our room.
    I'm lame and can't get my sig to work. This will have to do...

It's a Girl! Due September 28th!! 
  • Options
    DS has been in his crib since 4 months and will be 5 months old next Friday

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    SS- He usually starts in the rock n play and ends up in bed with me.

• Options
    She is laying on top of me at the moment.

• Options
    I'm impressed with all these crib sleepers! I really need to get DS out of his RnP.
    This is where I am. We have tried the crib a few times but not with much success. I finally decided that the four month sleep regression period was not the best time to push that.
  • Options
    DS has been in his crib in his room since about 2 months. He would wake up too easily in the RnP by our bed. Now he sleeps from 8pm-5am, only waking up for one feeding every now and then.

photo b2867ff1-04fd-412f-991f-a3e09638ec0f_zps4503f4a7.jpg 

• Options
    She only sleeps on me so we sleep in the recliner together... Every night! I'm so tired.
  • Options

She only sleeps on me so we sleep in the recliner together... Every night! I'm so tired.

Ohhh @dukeblue27 I'm sorry to hear it hasn't gotten any better. Hugs mama!

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    SS - swing.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options

hlcollums said:

SS- He usually starts in the rock n play and ends up in bed with me.

This exactly. Sometimes he will stay all night in the RnP but usually is a few hours and then he's in bed with me.
    Similar. Starts in crib and then in bed with me. About half and half.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    She falls asleep at the breast then I put her on my chest until she's in a deep sleep then I put her in the RnP. When she wakes up for her MOTN feeding, we rinse and repeat :-). Some nights she's on my chest all night in our bed if she's really cranky or overtired or I pass out while feeding her (which happens a lot). DH wanted to stop the whole chest sleeping altogether but...it ain't working.
  • Options
    Hes still in his bassinet but is being moved to his crib this weekend. We are moving the crib into our room for now. Once hes not waking up so much at night ill move him to his room.
    He also wakes up every morning around 7 to come on bed with me once DH gets up for work. Its become a bit of a habit and he expects it now.
    Melissa (30) & Chris (30)
    BFP Oct 16, 2012 M/C Nov 10, 2012
    BFP Dec 31, 2012 EDD Sept 12, 2013

Brody was born on September 23, 2013 at 6.33am weighing 8lb 14oz.  
    Hes our angel... :)

• Options
    She has been in her crib for two weeks, thanks to the Magic Sleep Suit.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimagePregnancy Ticker
    August '15 January Siggy Challenge "Favorite Mean Girl" 
    Marianne Bryant - Easy A
  • Options
    Lucas is still in his rock n play in our room. We are working on naps in the crib and I think this weekend he is going to his crib at night. He's getting too long for the rnp but doesn't sleep very well in his crib yet.
  • Options
    I put SS because we transitioned to the crib a few weeks ago but she's currently been on strike against it the last 3 nights and will only sleep in the RnP....sigh...and it takes 2 hours of trying before I give up and put her in there...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    I voted co-sleeper, but it's really a crib sidecarred to our bed.
  • Options
    He sleeps swaddled in a bouncy seat or car seat next to or bed. We tried the crib thing, but with his reflux he sleeps so much better elevated. Honestly, I don't even know if it is reflux related. He just sleeps better. That's all I need to know.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    RnP. She sleeps alright in her crib, but I didn't want to push her too far. Paci free, swaddled free, I guess next is crib sleeping.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic               
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We were in the crib at 2 1/2 months but now she hates it.  She falls asleep and as soon as I put her down she wakes up and starts crying.  She has been in bed with us and this is not going to work since DH and I do not sleep well with her.  Really ready for her to love her own bed...I'm tired.

• Options
    I can't wait to move her to her crib but she is being stubborn ass about it.  DS didn't move from the RnP till he was 5 months so Im hoping she will move around that time but i have tried to put her in there and she just gets pissed.  ugh
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Were still in the rock n play as well, mostly because she needs to be swaddled but has figured out how to roll in the swaddle in the crib. So I need to wean from the swaddle first I think. I just keep telling myself 'tomorrow we will work on it'... then tomorrow comes and I prefer my sleep.

• Options
    mdesmet20 said:

Were still in the rock n play as well, mostly because she needs to be swaddled but has figured out how to roll in the swaddle in the crib. So I need to wean from the swaddle first I think. I just keep telling myself 'tomorrow we will work on it'... then tomorrow comes and I prefer my sleep.

LO is in her sleep sack in the crib, but we rolled towels up and put them under the fitted sheet and she can't roll. She scooches down through the night because her mattress is raised at an angle for reflux but otherwise works well!

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    LO is in her sleep sack in the crib, but we rolled towels up and put them under the fitted sheet and she can't roll. She scooches down through the night because her mattress is raised at an angle for reflux but otherwise works well!

I  might need to try that, thanks for the suggestion!

• Options
    Still in our bed. I know I need to move her to the crib but we both enjoy the cuddle time. She sleeps like a champ right now as she is

• Options
    She's sick right now, so she's in the RnP. When she feels better, she will go back in the PnP. Within the next month or so, I want to transition to the crib.
    May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Options
    My DS sleeps in a crib, but it is next to our bed.
    ditto
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I voted in bed with me. (We sent DH to the extra bed). He was sleeping in his room in the crib but started waking every hour and a half to two hours about two weeks ago. I moved him to the big bed so I could nurse side lying throughout the night. I think he misses nursing while at daycare so he's trying to make up for it a night.?. Does that make sense?
  • Options
    Swaddled in her RnP. It's her favorite place to sleep. We will be making the transition to crib at 5 months
  • Options
    I voted in bed with me but I guess for the last few nights I could count it as sleeping in her crib. She'll sleep in her crib until it's time to eat and then I bring her to bes with us. I haven't tries putting her back in the crib after she eats in a long time. I'm practically sleep walking and it's just habit now. Hard to reminded myself in my barely awake state that I should move her back to the crib.
    One DD born 9/23/13.
    We're one and done!
  • Options
    We have bed shared since the beginning. I'm not sure when I'll move her yet, probably by 6 months. It's working right now for us so I don't see a reason to change it.
  • Options
    In the bed with me. We've tried the crib a few times and it didn't go very well.
  • Options
    LO needs to move from his RnP to his crib but he sleeps from 9pm to 630 am in the RnP and only an hour at a time in the crib so I am not rushing. Every time I try to move him into the crib he gets sick and the dr recommends him
    Sleeping on an incline.

• Options
    We just moved from the bassinet in our room to the crib in the nursery a few nights ago. I think I took it worse than baby boy- he's been sleeping like a champ!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"