October 2012 Moms
Options

Snacks clicky poll

ChrisG83ChrisG83 member
edited January 2014 in October 2012 Moms
Okay so since we keep talking about candy and snacks let see what we all prefer for ourselves.

Snacks clicky poll 47 votes

Usually sweet
38% 18 votes
Usually salty
17% 8 votes
I stick with fruits and veggies
2% 1 vote
I don't really snack
4% 2 votes
Anything that sounds good at the moment
36% 17 votes
SS
2% 1 vote

Re: Snacks clicky poll

• Options
    I had two of theses today after someone brought them into the office. I have no will power. Its sad but I can totally hear the third one calling me too! I'm trying to stay strong!

• Options
    I had two of theses today after someone brought them into the office. I have no will power. Its sad but I can totally hear the third one calling me too! I'm trying to stay strong!
    You only had two?? Oh sister, I would have eaten the whole carton! As you all probably know by now, I have serious, serious issues with sweets! I'm the type that has to quit them 100% cold turkey. I've tried moderation in the past, but if I get a taste, it's like a wild animal is released inside of me and I can't control myself. Next thing I know I'm looking at an empty oreo package and there's crumbs all over. It's like I black out or something!! Hahahaa!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I normally prefer savory snacks, but pregnancy has made me crave a looooot of sweets :\">
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Hismom12 said:
    You only had two?? Oh sister, I would have eaten the whole carton! As you all probably know by now, I have serious, serious issues with sweets! I'm the type that has to quit them 100% cold turkey. I've tried moderation in the past, but if I get a taste, it's like a wild animal is released inside of me and I can't control myself. Next thing I know I'm looking at an empty oreo package and there's crumbs all over. It's like I black out or something!! Hahahaa!!!
    I was thinking the same thing! It sounds like you and I have the same problem. Oh and if I'm stressed or bored,it is out of control eating for me!

• Options
    Okay quote didn't work. Confession time. I actually had three more before I left work, so a total of five today! These are my all time favorite cookies and once i start i can't stop. I even hid the remaining two cookies in the container in my desk so i could eat them tomorrow. :)

• Options
    I'm not a snacker.  I rather eat meals.  
  • Options
    Pickles or cheese
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"