One & Done: Only child

Bruno Mars <3

I'm so excited, I heard last night Bruno Mars is coming local for a concert this summer (like 15 min away!).  We haven't gotten any big names here lately, so it's pretty exciting!!  Tickets go on sale Monday and my butt is sitting at my computer at 10am to snag some. It better not sell out quickly or I'll cry.

The concert happens to be 7 days before our 10th anniversary (July) so we're gonna make that part of a celebration. Getting my parents to watch kiddo for a week... going to the concert Sunday night, then to NYC for the rest of the week!  SO excited!!!

I looooove me some Bruno!!!!!
Do you like concerts???   The last one we went to was last Spring (Pitbull) so it's been a bit.  We LOVE concerts.
E+C
(+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
TTC

Re: Bruno Mars &lt;3

• Umm can I invite myself to go with you guys?! LOL I just went to see Sara Evans (Nov) and Green Day (Jan).
  • Oh I saw Green Day wayyyyy back in the day, love them!!

Maybe Bruno is coming near you? It's a pretty big tour, was just announced this week.  If not, you can totally come with us ;)
    E+C
    TTC
  • Loading the player...
  • I am looking him up! 
  • My DD would love if I got One Direction tickets.  I actually think the noise would bother her at this age, though? When we see fireworks, she plugs her ears. I know concerts can even bother MY ears, those things are freaking LOUD. So I'm not sure she's ready yet.
    E+C
    TTC
  • OhBenji said:

The Bump is being super slow. 

I haven't been to any concerts in a very long time.....I love Bruno Mars. I'd like to go see One Direction but the tickets are too expensive. I'd rather buy new shoes.  

I'd rather scratch my eyes out.... 

• I am a bit boring, I have only been to two concerts in my life! :) I am not much of a concert go-er.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I've never been to a concert. :/
    Oh wow!! Seriously?
    I've been to like 25! lol
    Do you not like music? Or just not interested in a concert?
    E+C
    TTC
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"