Florida Babies
Options

Blood Tests and finding a new doctor

I am 11 4 days and my blood tests came back as a positive for downs syndrome today. I know people say they give you a 1:whatever number chance. However that comes up in my new doctor thought, I am not happy with my current doctor. She called my husbands phone and left a message at 8 pm Monday saying there were some abnormalities on our testing and she really needed to talk to us. We tried calling her back until 12 today and finally got a hold of her.

She is sending me to get an amni and cvs test. I just need some people to give me recom for a new doctor. I do not want a group, I am looking for an individual practice (my personal preference)

I am hoping to deliver at tampa general or st josephs (my current doc is out of st Josephs)

Anything will help.

Re: Blood Tests and finding a new doctor

• Options
    I delivered at St Joes. My docs office was in the hospital though...

Go through your insurance to find a doc- if you call and talk to someone you can tell them you want an individual practice. They should be able to help you! :)

I'm sorry you are having issues with your current doctor- hope things get worked out for you!

• Options
    Thank you =D

I found a doctor out of Brandon Hospital. (not my first choice but I hear the baby center is great)

He is great, been doing it for years and I'm comfortable with him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"