August 2013 Moms

GTKY

Let's liven this board up!Most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? And go.....
imageimage
Leo John, Born August 12th 2013

Re: GTKY

• Loading the player...
  • I got invited to a sleep over party with a group of girls that I hung out with in junior high. My best friend was invited and couldn't make it. The girl who was throwing the party was poorly supervised, privileged and completely insane.

We played all the normal overnight games, and it was in the wee hours of the morning during "Truth of Dare" and she said, "I have a truth. Bella, no one likes you here. We invited you as a prank. And we have all been laughing at you all night. We hate you..." etc. etc. It was awful and no one defended me. Like at all. It was like 2 in the morning and I couldn't call anyone and it was too far to walk home. Her parents were gone (like I said, poorly supervised.) I was stuck. I had to sit there while this girl taunted me for hours. I wanted to punch her but there were like 10 of us and I had no idea who was on whose side. The sun came up and I called my dad first thing in the morning and he came to get me.

I didn't tell him what happened. I was too embarrassed.

At school on Monday, my best friend Laurel be the LIVING FUCK out of the girl who said those horrible things to me. She also confronted the other girls who had done nothing while that crazy bitch talked shit to me and they said they had no idea what she was planning and why she did it, but were to scared she would turn on one of them if they said anything. Laurel was the most amazing person I have ever known and she was only 13. She was confident, and knew who she was even at that age.

Not a fun embarrassing... but seriously the most embarrassed I have ever been.

The follow up: The crazy bitch got fired from her job at PetSmart after being caught sneaking dead animals home. (Yep. Crazy.) She allegedly went into her boss's office after being fired and had cut her arms up. I lost track of her after that... as did everyone else I know.

Laurel died the summer after we finished junior high. She was hit by a motorcycle. We were 14. I still think of her as my best friend.

• @BellaOso this story is truly horrifying and sad! I would actually like to know how some people turn out like that so i can do the complete opposite with my own LO! I'm so sorry for the loss of your incredibly brave friend!
    imageimage

• I got pantsed at track practice. Unfortunately our track practice didn't consist of just our school, however we were a co-op so there were four other schools practicing on the field and my friend did it right as the guys javel team was walking towards us. I was wearing tan granny panties and one of the guys from my school (super hot) would call me "Tanny" all the time in the hallway after.

Here's another one. :) 

I had a huge crush on this kid (D) I lived down the street from. We were good friends and would hang out all the time. He was super flirty (or so me and my other guy friend (J) took it). He was always touching me and teasing. We decided to hang out and play some basketball. While my skills are lacking, I fell on the ground after slipping on some leaves. He decided it'd be funny to pretend sit on me.... which turned into actually sitting on me... which made me fart. All I could do was laugh uncontrollably. I thought it was hilarious but was beyond mortified at the same time.  

• Went to a sleepover at a friend's house in middle school and got AF during the night. And I was wearing white sweat pants.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I did gymnastics for a very long time. I remember when I was around 10 my mom had this lady from Jamaica, Norma, living with us. She tried her best to sew me some leotards. Anyway, day it was practicing my floor routine and my leotard ripped at the crotch! I was at the age where the older girls wore briefs underneath their leos and I worked out with them, so naturally I looked up to them and with all that said.. Unfortunately this was a day when I hadn't warn them! I had a pair of gym shorts I wore the rest of the day. 8-|
  • We were on a cruise for my college graduation trip. I decided to go to the sunning deck to soak in some rays. I'm not sure how it happened but when I took my shorts off to lay on the chair, my bottoms fell off too. They didn't just fall... They came completely untied. So I couldn't just pull them up. I sat down, got everything back up and went back to our room. We had our own private deck where I hung out the rest of the time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Aug.13 May Siggy Challenge: Moms
  • @bellaoso I'm so sorry that happened I was put in a similar situation once but this is just so cruel. I am so sorry that people act like this. And to your best friend Laurel, she rests peacefully knowing she can look down on you whenever she pleases.
  • I was in the high school musical in Jr high. During rehearsal, which had the entire cast in that day, I fell off the stage during one of the songs. Twisted my ankle pretty bad. To make it worse, my mom had bought me the wrong tap shoe type, so it was blamed on them. I missed two weeks of practice and had to sit in the front row during them. People made fun of me the rest of the year

• The AF stories are soooo horrifying to me for some reason. I have had some seriously close calls with this and the actual idea of it happening makes me squirm.

I totally forgot that I opened the door to take a UPS delivery with my boob hanging out in the first few weeks after DD1 was born. I'm all for NIP, but I wasn't nursing at the moment. I just had not put my boob back yet after nursing. I just didn't acknowledge it, and neither did the delivery guy. I'm between and E and an F... so it's not like he didn't seen.

And I all the way, not little sprinkle, peed myself when PG with DD2 at the grocery store. I felt super sexy.

• When I was a junior in HS, all my best girl"friends" turned on me the day my boyfriend dumped me (and took his "side"). They harassed me for months, to the point where my mom took me to the police station to file a police report. They started a rumor that I had "the clap" which didn't make sense as the only boy I had slept with was their friend (my ex)...anyways....

Fast forward to senior year... a few of these girls were on the cheer squad. At a Friday night football game, they started a cheer for the student section that involved clapping and aimed all the clapping at me. Their friends in the stands all did it toward me, and got the whole student section to do it my direction (which 99% of them didn't know why, I think). I was mortified. I left the game in tears.

A few years later I ran into one of the girls and she reminded me of it and said, "wasn't that hilarious?! We were so proud we actually got it to work!" I almost sucker punched her.
    My god! That's not just embarrassing its harassment! Kids just wouldn't get away with that here! I would have seriously drop kicked her ass had she said that to me years later!
    imageimage

• @BellaOso that's a true friend. <3 I'm so sorry you lost her. She's looking out for you all the time, I'm sure of it. 
    I am too. I firmly believe she was at my graduation, my wedding and the birth of both girls - she has been there for every one of my victories. I think a little piece of her resides in DD1 - she's a wild spirit too.  It has been 21 years since she passed and I still talk to her in my head.

• I got drunk freshmen year (okay, I had two beers haha) and I ended up flashing a whole group of guys. When we got back to school, a girl in one of my classes called me a slut and I stood up quickly to go say something to her, and I somehow managed to knock my chair over and trip over it. The next couple of months I was known as "the clumsy-slutsy." LOL
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • @BellaOso I'm sorry for your loss :(

One of my most embarrassing moments was at work while I was pregnant. I was disc hanging one of our surgery patients and I snissed. I think snissed is an understatement, let's just say it made it to my socks...
    I excused myself and hid in the bathroom while one of my coworkers ran out and got me some new clothes. It was horrifying.

And since it seems to be a trend;
    Another was when some friends and I took a bus to a near by city for a weekend of shopping. I guess af showed up while on the bus. I was soaked through my pants and all over the seat and couldn't fix it until much later. I'm sure everyone knew.

• In jr high, I was called to the front of the class. I knew AF had just started and it was last period so I didn't want to ask my mom to leave work and bring me clothes. The teacher forced me up in front of the room. I wanted to die.
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• I was in Junior high and it was lunch time. I bought my lunch at ala carte, turned around to walk away when I tripped over a table leg sticking out that separated the lines for ala carte..... my tray flew up in my face, splashed nacho cheese all over me & my hair.....I was so embarrassed. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"