4 Weeks Pregnant

Cautiously Optimistic

Found out we were pregnant last Friday, I am 4w3d! My husband and I want to be excited, but we are so cautiously optimistic. I have been DX with PCOS last year, and I am so worried about miscarrying. I know the percentage rates are not as high as I thought they were, I just worry that this is too good to be true :-/
Do any of you guys have similar thoughts?
Hannah

Nov'12- Started TTC
Sept-Dec'13- HSG, 2 IUI's, DX PCOS
Jan '14- IUI#2=BFP!!
Mar '14- M/C @ 8w2d when I should've been 9 weeks. D & C 3/7/14
May'14- Started Pregnitude
June'14- BFP! (Naturally!!) Beta #1 (4w2d)=78, Beta #2 (4w4d)=219, Beta #3 (5w0d)=785

BabyFetus Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Cautiously Optimistic

• Hi Hannah!

I'm right there with you! I am 4wks3days too!  I'm not for sure what PCOS stands for exactly, but we experienced a miscarriage last year too, and it has taken us a whole year, and some cancer treatments, to get another positive pregnancy test!  We are so excited and so scared at the same time!  I hope only the best for you and the future baby :))
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Evan 16mos (10/15/15)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • tinydovetinydove member
    edited April 2015

Baby Boy Due December 29th!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • cmbkcmbk member
    I'm right there with you, ladies. I had a stillbirth in January '14 at 24 weeks, and finally got pregnant again this past February only to miscarry at the end of March. I just took a positive pregnancy test (what's the acronym for that? I'm not hip to the lingo here yet...) this morning, so it looks like we struck gold on our first try after this miscarriage, but... I'm terrified. I'm going in next week to get blood drawn so they can tell me if my levels are rising. I know it's just to make me feel better, but it feels like at least I can do something! I'm praying for the health of all our precious, growing babies.