July 2012 Moms

First World Problems

These are always fun...

My lemon tree is making way to many lemons. I have bags and bags. It's ridiculous. And too many people already have a lemon tree so I'm having a hard time giving them away. I'm about to open up a lemonade stand in the front yard lol.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14

Re: First World Problems

• Loading the player...
  • jfresh said:
    I want to lay in bed and watch the new Pretty Little Liars but Oliver will not go down for his nap.
    OMG! I missed it yesterday! They always show reruns of the one before the new one on Tuesdays. It gets crazier with each season.

....We can't leave because of the snow and I have been on this Beef Jerky and vitamin waters as a snack kick for like a month...and now I want some.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • I ate lunch early at 11:30. It's now 1:15 and I'm hungry again, with no snacks on hand. Boo.
  • nesenotes said:

These are always fun...

My lemon tree is making way to many lemons. I have bags and bags. It's ridiculous. And too many people already have a lemon tree so I'm having a hard time giving them away. I'm about to open up a lemonade stand in the front yard lol.

When we lived in California we had the same issue but with pomegranates. Since we had way more than we could eat, we'd take them to the zoo (that we went to school at) and gave them to all the monkeys. They had a blast picking all the seeds out!

I miss those pomegranates! I haven't had any since then as they are way too expensive in the stores here. :( Boo
  • @nesenotes - DS does the same thing! He gets one, sniffs it, says "Mmmm!" and shoves it into my face for me to smell. He does the same thing with oranges but they're all "memmon" to him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I can't decide which red wine I want with dinner.

• Disney Jr. channel has not worked right for the last month or so and I dread the days it doesn't work all freakin' day!
    Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"