January 2014 Moms

Sh!t you do while pumping...

I'm getting really good at multitasking. I can do my makeup and brush my teeth while pumping. Anyone else doing stuff while punping?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sh!t you do while pumping...

• I have also done hair/makeup. I held the baby between my boobs while he screamed one time. But mostly I check e-mails.
  • Loading the player...
  • Spend millions of dollars on Amazon. :/ god damn 1 click shopping at 2am

This.

Way too much online shopping!

• 4 weeks from today I'll be charting on and calling patients while pumping and getting paid to do it (ie paying for all this Amazon crazy of the last month). Eeeek. Gotta make it sound good to my brain :(:(

My cat can read EKGs, can your human do that?
    ♥BFP#1 12-23-12, M/C 12-31-12 at 5w4d♥
    ♥BFP#2 05-09-13, EDD 01-15-14. C/S 12-23-13 at 36w5d for complete previa. Healthy baby boy♥

• Sh!t my pump is still in the damn box, should I be pumping, ha ha!!! Sounds like fun, maybe I will start next week!!
  • edited January 2014
    Read, I have my nook while pumping and the time seems to go by fast. At least that's what I've done previously. I haven't gotten my pump out yet...I suppose I should do that today. I need to start getting my stash for when I go back to work.

ETA: added a sentence.

• I catch up on TB and FB! And if Michael is crying, I keep him on my chest, which is a challenge but we make it work!

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• Mostly just watch TV and play online.

• tiffy1693 said:
    I cooked dinner and did dishes one night! Most of the time I just read, FB or Pinterest, or watch tv!
    I'm impressed by this. No battery pack here, so I spend my time reading, watching TV, browsing the internet, bouncing Mason on my legs. 
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• At home, just watch tv, FB, TB. With DS1, I pumped at work while returning pages and charting on patients.
  • Relax, it's the only time I get without someone trying to crawl all over me. 
  • Today I cut coupons. Sometimes I hold ds. Definitely catch up on TB and FB.

@arrgcr that seriously made me laugh out loud! Love it!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 4/2/13

DS born 12/19/13

• On the laptop, usually on FB and TB. Also watch movies, but I do that all day long.

Not too exciting, but relaxing....
    ********************************************************************************************************

DS1 born 11/3/06   *   DS2 born 3/29/08   *   DD born 3/15/11  

Scarlett Mae born 1/14/14                         Our family is now complete!

• How does everyone have their hands free?! Today was my first day but I'm pretty sure if I let go they suction things would fall right off!
  • @sarahlisa00 hands free pumping bra. You def need one.
  • I don't know how I never got into Breaking Bad. My brother burned all 5 seasons and DH and I finished them about a week ago. Awesome show!
  • I don't go hands free, just hold with 1 hand.
    ********************************************************************************************************

DS1 born 11/3/06   *   DS2 born 3/29/08   *   DD born 3/15/11  

Scarlett Mae born 1/14/14                         Our family is now complete!

• I have also done hair/makeup. I held the baby between my boobs while he screamed one time. But mostly I check e-mails.

People are actually doing their hair and makeup?? I have been a serious ungroomed mess since giving birth!
    People are actually doing their hair and makeup?? I have been a serious ungroomed mess since giving birth!

I put on make up and did my hair for the first time last week. LO was a month old. I even wore my contacts that day!
    imageimageimage
  • Arya808 said:
    Watch Breaking Bad on Netflix with DH. We just got to season 5

Haha I have been doing this exact thing!!
  • ashybearashybear member
    edited January 2014
    jwp325 said:

I have also done hair/makeup. I held the baby between my boobs while he screamed one time. But mostly I check e-mails.

I put on make up and did my hair for the first time last week. LO was a month old. I even wore my contacts that day!

I just said to DH yesterday that I should have gotten LASIK before getting pregnant. With the midday naps, middle of the night activity and glasses-whacking baby arms, it would be so great to not have to bother with contacts/glasses!
    Ashley, FTM, Age 31, Southern California
    Jude Meyer was born January 12, 2014, at 21 inches, 7lb, 8oz.

image imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"