August 2013 Moms

WTF?

kwreckskwrecks member
edited January 2014 in August 2013 Moms
HDBD fail on my part, so lets turn this into wtf?

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WTF?

• Great minds think alike! ;)
    imageimage
    Leo John, Born August 12th 2013

• I changed it! :)

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Literally at the exact same time! :)
    imageimage
    Leo John, Born August 12th 2013

• WTF sickness. Leave my baby alone!!!

• Wtf weather! More snow?! I'm over it. I need to check my lottery tickets to see if I can move south yet.
  • Wtf co-worker stop bugging. Don't worry about what I do. Do your own job.
  • WTF LO every hour? Mom can't do this every night. Ok well I could, but definitely don't want to.

Also WTF back. Why do you hurt so damn much this week. I can barely move!
  • Wtf coworker? Don't come to me asking what I can do to help you get my student to move up in his reading level. You're supposed to take him for reading intervention EVERY day. You're not, and that's why he's not moving as fast as we would like him to. Do you fuckin job!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• wtf LO? You napped so well yesterday, and then boycotted sleep all night. That was frustrating enough. But the inconsolable screaming along with it wasn't cool. And when you nurse for an hour and then promptly puke everything you've ever eaten all down the front of me and the bed? Even better.
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Ditto @kwrecks. Before LO arrived, I never had trouble falling asleep, but now, I lie awake after every MOTN feeding! It's like I'm worried that if I fall asleep too quickly, LO will "know" and wake up again (even though she sleeps in her nursery, not in our room). WTF?!

• MIL, you want to hold LO and I tell you to wash your hands and you ask "I still have to wash my hands?"
    WTF?! Yes, it's flu season. People are dying from the flu. Sorry I'm not compromising DS health because you don't want to take 30 seconds to wash your hands.
  • WTF self? I'm sick of you forgetting things and being unorganized. Get your shit together.
  • WTF Medicaid. How can it possibly take 3 months to process an application and when you finally come thru as eligible, how can it possibly take another month for coverage to be effective? Isn't the point of you so that we don't have uninsured babies in this country? In addition, WTF town health clinic? You are supposed to be the failsafe for people who don't have Medicaid, so why did you get scheduled on a national holiday (MLK), get canceled bc the building was closed, and have yet to be rescheduled? Get your shit together, come up with a new date, and friggin' call me with it. There is a whole system in place set up to help people in my position, I have followed every step as quickly and correctly as I was supposed to, and I have received exactly no help. SERIOUSLY WTF. (Thank God LO is not actually sick, just overdue for vaccinations/well visit.)
    Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

• WTF cold? go away!
    WTF concentration? Where did you go? I need to get things done, not just play online all day. Damn ADD!
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • WTF coworkers, you submit your art for projects 3 weeks after the due date then give me shit about the vendor now delivering the product late?! Do your fucking job and submit shit on time. I'm sick of being blamed for things coming in late.
    Before lo It didn't bother me...id stay late & get it done. Now I'm out of here at 5. I have a baby to snuggle & do not have time for other people's slacking!
  • WTF baby teeth....GO AWAY...you are making my baby want to nurse ALL NIGHT LONG, and this momma is so damned tired

WTF LO...why do you keep spitting out all of the Tylenol I am trying to give you to help you.

WTF co workers - Get over the fact we have a new supervisor. He is young, but he was hired...get over it and stop bitching

• WTF. I had a good WTF when I started reading and have now forgotten it. WTF happened to my memory.
  • Wtf cold and flu season?! I am over you. My poor three-year-old has his 28th cold since September. This one is accompanied by a 103 fever that pretty much doesn't go away. Oh also, STOP COUGHING ALL OVER YOUR BROTHER.

This is just a side note. Why do people feel the need to come up to your baby and then put their finger in his hand? Why???? I don't want your dirty finger in my kids hand so that he can put it in his mouth 22 seconds later. WTF?! This happens to me all the time when we are out. Especially if I'm carrying him in the carrier. And it's like, by the time I'm going to say something, the damage is done. People.
  • Wtf cold and flu season?! I am over you. My poor three-year-old has his 28th cold since September. This one is accompanied by a 103 fever that pretty much doesn't go away. Oh also, STOP COUGHING ALL OVER YOUR BROTHER. This is just a side note. Why do people feel the need to come up to your baby and then put their finger in his hand? Why???? I don't want your dirty finger in my kids hand so that he can put it in his mouth 22 seconds later. WTF?! This happens to me all the time when we are out. Especially if I'm carrying him in the carrier. And it's like, by the time I'm going to say something, the damage is done. People.
    Girl, I feel ya. We were at walmart on friday grocery shopping (when those HBDB pics were taken). Some stranger lady comes up to look at S. She is cooing at her and saying how cute she is. I'm fine with that. Then she reaches out to touch her cheek. Bitch I don't know you! Luckily I turned the buggy away in time before she made contact. She just looked at me all stupified. I gave her my bitch smile and walked away. I don't understand why people think its ok to touch a baby they don't know. It's flu season and there is a deadly strain right now running through our town. My dentist's 14 year old daughter is currently at children's in Dallas fighting for her life.  There is no way in hell I'm letting anyone touch my child I don't know. Politeness be damned!
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • WTF cute little bottom teeth--stop biting. I've been bitten x3! It's always when he's falling asleep, maybe it's an instructive nip? I dunno but it sucks.

And also yay for fenugreek! It works rather well. Or something is working!
  • @lisarene77: so sorry for your dentists child-heartbreaking. I'll say a prayer.
  • WTF Medicaid. How can it possibly take 3 months to process an application and when you finally come thru as eligible, how can it possibly take another month for coverage to be effective? Isn't the point of you so that we don't have uninsured babies in this country? In addition, WTF town health clinic? You are supposed to be the failsafe for people who don't have Medicaid, so why did you get scheduled on a national holiday (MLK), get canceled bc the building was closed, and have yet to be rescheduled? Get your shit together, come up with a new date, and friggin' call me with it. There is a whole system in place set up to help people in my position, I have followed every step as quickly and correctly as I was supposed to, and I have received exactly no help. SERIOUSLY WTF. (Thank God LO is not actually sick, just overdue for vaccinations/well visit.)
    That's terrible. You may want to ask around but I am pretty sure medicaid will cover bills for previous months before coverage starts. I am not sure of the exact time frame, I think it was like 3-6 months.  This may have changed because of the new health care laws. If you can find a doctor who will give you the state shots and then bill you for the visit you should be able to submit the bill to medicaid once your coverage is effective. I am not 100% on this but it may be something to look into. I know my pedi has shots for those without insurance. Good luck.
  • WTF southerners. 3" of snow should not warrant a closed daycare for a week.
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• Rowcate said:
    WTF Medicaid. How can it possibly take 3 months to process an application and when you finally come thru as eligible, how can it possibly take another month for coverage to be effective? Isn't the point of you so that we don't have uninsured babies in this country? In addition, WTF town health clinic? You are supposed to be the failsafe for people who don't have Medicaid, so why did you get scheduled on a national holiday (MLK), get canceled bc the building was closed, and have yet to be rescheduled? Get your shit together, come up with a new date, and friggin' call me with it. There is a whole system in place set up to help people in my position, I have followed every step as quickly and correctly as I was supposed to, and I have received exactly no help. SERIOUSLY WTF. (Thank God LO is not actually sick, just overdue for vaccinations/well visit.)
    That's terrible. You may want to ask around but I am pretty sure medicaid will cover bills for previous months before coverage starts. I am not sure of the exact time frame, I think it was like 3-6 months.  This may have changed because of the new health care laws. If you can find a doctor who will give you the state shots and then bill you for the visit you should be able to submit the bill to medicaid once your coverage is effective. I am not 100% on this but it may be something to look into. I know my pedi has shots for those without insurance. Good luck.
    Medicaid will pay bills for 90 days prior to the start of coverage. DH is self-employed and my employer doesn't offer health insurance, so when LO was born he was put on Vermont's version of Medicaid for children (Dr. Dynasaur) and I had to call CONSTANTLY to try and get his card number and we didn't get it until he was 2.5 months old. His doctors (including a trip to the oral surgeon for a frenotomy) all waited it out and acted as though it was a common problem. Sorry you're going through this. Hopefully it resolves itself sooner than later. I also know, as annoying as it is, maybe calling and discussing the problems with someone may help? They also might be able to give you the card number over the phone so you can give that to the doctors versus waiting for mail and a card. Good luck! 

• wtf FIL, don't question why I want or need to buckle LO in her highchair. You might not think she'll fall out, but if I say buckle her in., you buckle her in (he did).

Wtf sleep, where you at?
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • WTF teething?! What.The.Actual.Fuck!?

Also, Wtf self? Just because you had a shitty week last week doesn't mean you can eat like shit all weekend. Way to ruin all my hard work... asshole.

• WTF winter?  The news just reported that we have had 100 inches of snow this winter already??  SERIOUSLY???  GTFO winter, I hate you.

Anniversary

• WTF dog? WHY OH WHY do you keep peeing in the house? You are going to destroy my beautiful floors!

We let you out.  You peed.  Then you came inside and promptly peed on my bedskirt.  WHY?! WHY?!

I'm buying you diapers you old mandog.  I'm serious.

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• WTF boobs?? Work. Please. Kthanksloveyabye.
    "The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • Wtf daycare. Lo goes to you for one full week and now has rsv. I just want her to be better.
  • WTF  Self. I just spilled a whole ounce of milk!!!!  I just want to die. 

Picture the Moment Photography: Liam &emdash; 938A7372-Edit       

• Wtf! Cant stand anymore fighting DH. Fuckyouverymuch.:(
  • WTF SIL. We went to visit them this weekend and we were enjoying a nice lunch at our favorite bar and grill. SIL asked if anyone wanted an appetizer I said "I'm good with my burger" then I jokingly added "LO is good with milk." She said "'Haven't you started her on solids?" Yeah...purees, but I don't think a burger and fries is appropriate for my toothless 6 month old. Later her four year old downed a cup of coffee so fast all I could do was stare. She said "Oh, we give him coffee all the time." Lastly, after I told her how many flu deaths I've seen at the hospital she adds "no one in our house got the flu shot." I kept quiet all day but it was hard.

image  image 

BFP #1 11/26/2012, EDD 8/7/2013, Elise Anne born 8/1/2013
    BFP #2 8/21/2014, EDD 4/11/2015, M/C 9w5d, D&C 9/17/2014

• alexkylee said:

WTF SIL. We went to visit them this weekend and we were enjoying a nice lunch at our favorite bar and grill. SIL asked if anyone wanted an appetizer I said "I'm good with my burger" then I jokingly added "LO is good with milk." She said "'Haven't you started her on solids?" Yeah...purees, but I don't think a burger and fries is appropriate for my toothless 6 month old. Later her four year old downed a cup of coffee so fast all I could do was stare. She said "Oh, we give him coffee all the time." Lastly, after I told her how many flu deaths I've seen at the hospital she adds "no one in our house got the flu shot." I kept quiet all day but it was hard.

Who the fuck gives a four year old coffee?  Has she had a lobotomy?

Exactly. DH grabbed my arm to stop me from saying anything. Later that night I told him "hope you don't mind that I don't plan on giving my four year old coffee which has little nutritional value." I've seen him drink coffee before (when he was 3!) but I thought he mistook it for chocolate milk.

image  image 

BFP #1 11/26/2012, EDD 8/7/2013, Elise Anne born 8/1/2013
    BFP #2 8/21/2014, EDD 4/11/2015, M/C 9w5d, D&C 9/17/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"