3rd Trimester

Yes, another one of these.

So, I'm going to make one of the obligatory "What the hell should I do?" posts and I'm sorry beforehand because I know they can be annoying, but I've gotten to the point where I really don't know what to do. 

I've been having BH contractions since about 32 weeks or somewhere around there, but for the past 6 days, they've gotten ridiculous. It's the usual tightening of the stomach, mild period-like cramping, and all of that good stuff but some are really painful. These will happen anywhere between 4 and 6 hours at a time, every day. However, around 3:45 pm today, I think I had a real contraction because it hurt so bad that I couldn't move, it was lower than the others, and it wrapped around my back. It lasted about a minute, so I waited to see if there would be anymore but there weren't... then the BH contractions started up again around 8:30 pm or so. There's been so much pressure in my pelvic area, there's a dull, constant pain in my back, and I'm just very frustrated because I don't want to make an unnecessary trip to L&D. 

I do have my weekly OB appointment on Thursday morning, so should I wait until I go to my appointment to talk to my doctor or go ahead and call her in the morning? Again, many apologies for yet another "What should I do?" post, but any advice would be greatly appreciated! 

Pregnancy Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Yes, another one of these.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"