2nd Trimester
Options

16W appointment updates. Its a girl!

Hi everyone, i went to the doctor's office for my monthly appointment and had an ultrasound, we had an emergency ultrasound two weeks ago following minor bleeding and the technician thought it was a girl. My doctor confirmed that yesterday at the appointment there was clearly nothing between the legs and i was told if there was a penis you would definitely know?

I was going to love and adore the baby boy or girl and thought i was having a boy for some reason but i'm a sucker for baby girls and couldn't be more thrilled.

Baby has grown noticeably since 2 weeks. Heart beating strong and all was good. The baby was touching. Her face, leg, kicking and flipping like crazy inside it was almost like we were watching a cartoon! Funny thing is i felt nothing.

We are so excited! :D
imageimage
God Bless You my Little One
Farida, our first child, born on the 19th of July 2014
Farida, at 8 weeks

Re: 16W appointment updates. Its a girl!

• Options
    Congrats on a great appointment and healthy looking baby.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations on your healthy baby girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thank you ladies :D

@eadams08 we have the same due date! yeeeaaaaaaay
    imageimage
    Farida, at 8 weeks
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! I have to admit I am EXTREMELY jealous though as I am 18 weeks on Friday and I still don't know the sex...DYING to find out. I have my 20 week anatomy scan scheduled on the 13th of February but wish my OB had done an ultrasound at the last appointment. Oh well, the anticipation is overwhelming!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    congratulations! jealous, too as i'm in the same position as naturaloaklandmama.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was DYING to find out.

I have no insurance coverage in private clinics in my new company (not in USA) and I'm only covered in the governmental medicine sector which is way over crowded so all of my prenatal care has been paid for out of my pocket except for the first two months where I was still covered under my old company's insurance so I get an elective u/s done every month at my prenatal checkup it costs a lot I pay an equivalent to 100USD monthly for the checkup+u/s but I can't go without honestly.

imageimage
    Farida, at 8 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"