Single Parents
Options

Intro

Hi, everyone. My name is Garden and I am newly separated from my H. Wow. That sounded like a 12 step program intro. Which I guess it will be similar.
We have been together 8 years and married 5 1/2. He recently dropped the bomb that he wasn't happy. We did three months of therapy and last week he told me he just doesn't love me anymore. I am devastated. I still love this man with all my heart. 
We have two chikdren. A DS who just turned 5 and a DD that will be 12 weeks on Thursday. Yeah, I know you are doing the math. He dropped all this on me the month before I had our daughter. Douche move. He has made a few of those in the last few months. 
I have lurked the last few weeks and feel like I need to join in and give support to others in my shoes and hopefully get some in return. I am seriously lost and heart broken for my kids and myself.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro

• Options
    Welcome! Join in were a very friendley buncg and always excited to make new friends.
  • Options
    We're a little crass but sometimes it what helps make us so lovable :D

Sorry about what you're going through, but welcome to the board! Much love!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Similar situation here, except I only have the five year old. XH and I separated in September after almost 9 years of marriage and 13 years together because he wasn't happy. He wouldn't go to counseling though. My heart goes out to you for what you're going through, especially with a new baby in the mix. Welcome to the board! This group of girls is wonderful. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    Hi!   :-h
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"