Detroit Babies
Options

Babymoon In Traverse City

We plan on taking a trip during Memorial Day week and I'll be 27 weeks. Wondering where would be a great place to stay? Or would you suggest somewhere else in Michigan?

Re: Babymoon In Traverse City

• Options
    I don't know about soecifuc hotels we stay with friends but BOOK EARLY!!! The hotels fill up fast! There are Amazing wineries but since you can't drink you should try the apache trout for dinner, it's on the water and beautiful. Also the underground cheese cake factory is good and of course grand traverse pie. There are lots of good groupons for places in Michigan you might want to look on there. We got a group on for our Chicago hotel for our baby moon.
  • Options
    I am a big fan of Tamarack lodge. 
    photo siggy_zpsf288824b.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We really liked the pool at the bayshore resort. And..breakfast at the Patisserie!! So good! Best Moka (that's how they spelled it) that I've ever had!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm thinking of doing the same. I'm considering the Cherry Tree Inn and Suites. Our friends go every summer and love it. Also considering The Homestead in the Sleeping Bear Dunes area. Happy travels!
  • Options
    Have u decided where it staying in TC? My in-laws live up there so we're there frequently. Park Place Hotel is beautiful, but not on the water, if that's what it going for. It has a great restaurant downstairs too though. Apache Trout Grill, as mentioned above, is great!! We don't go up there without going. I will say it's always busy though, so plan on a possible wait.
    Also mentioned above was The Homestead. Another beautiful place to stay and Glen Arbor is a cute, quiet little town with great shops and food.
    Wherever u end up, enjoy it trip!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"