Babies on the Brain
Options

Pre TTC baby brain - My intro

Hello!  I have been sneaking around the Bump for a couple of days now.  I have already learned so much from you!  I wanted to introduce myself and give a little backround.

I am 31 years old and my husband is also 31.  We have been married for almost one year.  I want to have three children, because both of our families are really small.  

We have decided to stop taking birth control about 2 weeks ago.  I still have to wait for my cycle to end, so it will still be a few weeks before I even ovulate.

Since we have even had the TALK my brain has turned to mush.  I have made more mistakes/mishaps/accidents, you name it!  I work in my office all day, so most people don't even realize all the problems I have created for myself.  The problems that have surfaced, I think they are chalking up to me just being really busy.  I used to have an assistant before the market crashed, and now we are back, busier than ever, and I'm trying to do it all myself.  Even silly things, like I had three paper cuts on my right hand LAST WEEK ALONE. My biggest concern is keeping my business running smoothly, and I think it's making me CRAZY.

Remember the "this is your brain....this is your brain on drugs" commercials from the 80's???? Yeah, that's my brain!  I'm only assuming that once we get pregnant, it will be 100 times worse!

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Baby boy due January 10

Re: Pre TTC baby brain - My intro

• Options
    Hello! 

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    Welcome! I work in an office and one of the women who is pregnant there has wicked pregnancy brain. I chuckle a lot when I watch her screw up tasks she never used to. She says being pregnant is more distracting than baby wearing her 1st in the office was.

Good Luck!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Love: March 2010  Marriage: July 2013  Debt Free: October 2014  TTC: April 2015
     BFP: April 10, 2016 EDD: December 19, 2016 Team Blue!
    Oscar born November 20, 2016 at 35w6d

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! Sounds like you have to reign in the baby fever if its affecting your job. That's intense. GL.
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I know right, I am the same.  Its all i think about!
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies!  Hopefully I will get an assistant in the next few months, and I can get some help on the tedious tasks.  I plan on going part-time once I'm a mother. I will be able to bring baby to the office with me, so that will help a lot. 

Baby boy due January 10

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"