Success after IF

GTKY!

Whether you are a work out of home mom, SAHM, or work from home mom you gotta value that child-free time! 

(For those who may be unfamiliar, child free time = while they are asleep, when you have a sitter or *gasp!* when your SO takes on mama duties.)

Mama Time
If you have a free 10 minutes, what's first on your pamper list? (Pampering does not include such activities as showering, peeing, vacuuming, getting the mail or feeding the dog.)
If you have 30 minutes?
1+ hours?
If you have an opportunity to work out, do you hit the gym or do it at home? Details!!

Date Night
When was the last time you and SO went OUT on a date? Where to?
Do you prefer alone time or to go out with other couples?
When you can't get a sitter, how do you make at-home date nights happen? 
When are you going out next? Where to?

Vacation Sans Bebes
Have you ever gone away overnight without your LO(s)? Where to? For how long?
Do you have any child-free vacations/weekends away planned for the near future?
dx: MFI 0% morph & low count. Occasional Anovulatory cycles.

TTC #1
  • IVF #1 4/21/12 - c/p
  • IVF#2 8/1/12 - BFP! DD arrived 4/10/2013.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
  • FET #1 3/18/14 - BFP! DS arrived 11/19/2014.

Re: GTKY!

• Mama Time
    If you have a free 10 minutes, what's first on your pamper list? Surf the web! I'm a blogoholic - Strawberry Swing, Veronika's Blushing, Little Baby Garvin (thanks to jessica_gail!), iHeart Organizing, Ten June are some of my favorites to peruse. 
    If you have 30 minutes?
    Blow dry my hair after a shower. It may be a chore to some, but it's relaxing and makes me feel good!

1+ hours? Do my nails at home or go out to get a mani/pedi. It's been so long... *sigh*

If you have an opportunity to work out, do you hit the gym or do it at home? I try to get to the gym, I love to swim and do it when I can.

Date Night

When was the last time you and SO went OUT on a date? Where to? Saturday night! Once G turned 8 months we started getting a babysitter every other Saturday so we get a good amount of date nights in, it's necessary IMO! We went to Legal Seafoods.

Do you prefer alone time or to go out with other couples? Alone, I just love my hubs so much, it's fun to hang with other couples sometimes, but usually we love having alone time.

When you can't get a sitter, how do you make at-home date nights happen? I'm the cook so he'll usually take over and we'll share a bottle of wine and rent a movie after G goes to bed.

When are you going out next? Where to? A week from Saturday - I've been craving margaritas, so maybe mexican somewhere?

Vacation Sans Bebes
    Have you ever gone away overnight without your LO(s)? Where to? For how long? Only once for one night. We've gone on a LOT of vacations (Martha's Vineyard, St. Thomas, NYC) but we always bring G - we love traveling as a fam!

Do you have any child-free vacations/weekends away planned for the near future? This summer we have two long weekends planned (one in June, one in August) and we will leave G with our parents. Looking forward to it!

dx: MFI 0% morph & low count. Occasional Anovulatory cycles.

TTC #1
    • IVF #1 4/21/12 - c/p
    • IVF#2 8/1/12 - BFP! DD arrived 4/10/2013.

TTC #2
    • FET #1 3/18/14 - BFP! DS arrived 11/19/2014.

• Mama Time
    If you have a free 10 minutes, what's first on your pamper list? (Pampering does not include such activities as showering, peeing, vacuuming, getting the mail or feeding the dog.)  It's not pampering - but probably lay in bed, watch tv with Ipad
    If you have 30 minutes? - read
    1+ hours? a few glasses of wine!!!!! (again, this is not pampering persay) or a mani pedi or a massage.
    If you have an opportunity to work out, do you hit the gym or do it at home? Details!! Yeah, I have not worked out once since LO or since I did my IVF last summer. Before that I was all about spinning. Given the time restraints of being a working mom I have let go of trying to work out. Something needed to give, and for me - that was it.

Date Night
    When was the last time you and SO went OUT on a date? Where to? - Last weekend! He surprised me and took me to a new restaurant. It was fantastic.  Funny story though - let's just say all the wine we drank won and I killed any chance at any romance! bahahah.
    Do you prefer alone time or to go out with other couples? If we're out - alone time. B/c we can always have fun nights with our couples at home.
    When you can't get a sitter, how do you make at-home date nights happen?  Movie, good meal, bottle of wine
    When are you going out next? Where to? Probably sometime towards the end of February - not sure where yet.

Vacation Sans Bebes
    Have you ever gone away overnight without your LO(s)? Where to? For how long? Yes, we had a wedding on the Cape in September..... DH was gone two nights, I only went for one.... We also did a night in August when we had the bachelor/bachelorette parties for that wedding. My MIL took her.
    Do you have any child-free vacations/weekends away planned for the near future?Sadly No. We were hoping to do a weekend in Puerto Rico this spring but I dont think it's in our finances :(

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Loading the player...
  • Mama Time
    If you have a free 10 minutes, what's first on your pamper list? (Pampering does not include such activities as showering, peeing, vacuuming, getting the mail or feeding the dog.)
    Laying on the bed and surfing the internet/FB on my phone.

If you have 30 minutes?
    Catching up on DVR or reading.

1+ hours?
    Shopping! Even if it's only window shopping, it's nice to get out for a bit alone and take the time to look at things.

If you have an opportunity to work out, do you hit the gym or do it at home? Details!!
    We take a family walk most evenings. There's not a gym closer than 20 minutes from me.

Date Night

When was the last time you and SO went OUT on a date? Where to?
    If you count DH's work Christmas party (to a fancy steakhouse we didn't have to pay for) it was two weeks before Christmas. Other than that, we have not had a date night alone...H is almost 11 months old.

I like alone time at this point. It's a chance to be husband and wife, not mommy/daddy or friends. Of course there are times where we like to go out with other couples too.

We had a three day weekend (icy roads) this last weekend so Saturday we had a bowl of popcorn, a pint of ice cream to share, and watched movies all day! H was awake for some of it but he just played and didn't really care there was a TV going.

I don't know when we'll go out. DH is on call this coming weekend so we can't do much, but I would love to find someone to watch H so we can go see Lone Survivor, but I doubt that will happen. Our anniversary is in March and my luck, that'll be the next time we go out alone. It is hard though because none of our family lives close and we don't have many friends in our area either.

Vacation Sans Bebes

I have not been on a vacation, but I went to a job interview two hours away for one night and left DH home with H. DH on the other hand, has been on two fishing trips without us.

We might (BIG might) book a hotel for one night for our anniversary, but we haven't decided yet. Otherwise, H will go with us everywhere and that's fine with me! We travel a lot to see family and he does really well.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Mama Time
    If you have a free 10 minutes, what's first on your pamper list? surf the net, check email etc
    If you have 30 minutes? read a couple of online articles
    1+ hours? do some baking!
    If you have an opportunity to work out, do you hit the gym or do it at home? I actually like going for walks outside (we live right by a bike path along a river). But haven't been able to do that for past few months due to cold temps/snow coverage/M's nap schedule

Date Night
    When was the last time you and SO went OUT on a date? Where to? We've only gone out once and that was 2 Saturdays ago. Had dinner.
    Do you prefer alone time or to go out with other couples? We have date nights so infrequent so probably alone for now.
    When you can't get a sitter, how do you make at-home date nights happen? doesn't really happen when you have a child who demands all our attention
    When are you going out next? Where to?Nothing planned

Vacation Sans Bebes
    Have you ever gone away overnight without your LO(s)? Where to? For how long? No
    Do you have any child-free vacations/weekends away planned for the near future? No. I honestly don't see myself wanting to go on vacations without M. I LOVE to travel and I find myself always telling him we will be taking him to X and Y when he's a bit older.  His room used to be our guest room and the walls are decorated with photo collages of places I've been to (mostly Europe). We've been pointing out pictures of Paris, Switzerland, Rome, Berlin, Amalfi coast etc to him.

TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
  • Mama Time

If you have a free 10 minutes, what's first on your pamper list? I just sit down and eat a cookie. DREAM!

If you have 30 minutes? Maybe watch a DVR show.

1+ hours? I cannot even fathom this! But, I'm going to say shopping (online or IRL).

If you have an opportunity to work out, do you hit the gym or do it at home? I cannot find time to workout and we have no daytime childcare. But, I carry around two toddlers all day long and that includes multiple trips up and down stairs. I count that as a work out!

Date Night
    When was the last time you and SO went OUT on a date? Where to? Earlier this month, my parents were in town, so we went out to a new bar in the area. It was Tuesday, but we had a great time!

Do you prefer alone time or to go out with other couples? Alone time. I'm so exhausted these days, I just like the ease of hanging out with someone who knows me better than anyone else :).

When you can't get a sitter, how do you make at-home date nights happen? We have a Friday date night of ordering pizza, opening a bottle of wine, and ordering an On Demand movie/ show. I LOVE it.

When are you going out next? Where to? I got a babysitter for Saturday!! I don't know where we are going, but I think we will probably just head out to dinner.

Vacation Sans Bebes
    Have you ever gone away overnight without your LO(s)? Where to? For how long? We don't really have someone to leave them with at this point.

Do you have any child-free vacations/weekends away planned for the near future? Nope. Our 10 year is in three years...maybe then!!

TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• Mama Time
    If you have a free 10 minutes, what's first on your pamper list? pinterest/bumping/facebook

If you have 30 minutes? shower/fix my hair

1+ hours? A nap!

If you have an opportunity to work out, do you hit the gym or do it at home? Details!! In the spring/summer/fall  I will run outside, in the winter pretty much nothing....I'm terrible!

Date Night
    When was the last time you and SO went OUT on a date? Where to? No idea....
    Do you prefer alone time or to go out with other couples? Mostly alone time, we are lame and don't have many couple friends that live close!
    When you can't get a sitter, how do you make at-home date nights happen? Put baby to bed and then chill out with the netflix
    When are you going out next? Where to? No idea, we have  a gift card from christmas that we can use for a date night, just not sure when we will find the time!

Vacation Sans Bebes
    Have you ever gone away overnight without your LO(s)? Where to? For how long? This past fall we went just up north in MN a couple hours away and spent a two nights. LO stayed with my parents. 
    Do you have any child-free vacations/weekends away planned for the near future? Nope too poor!
    TTC since August 2009
    Clomid for 6 cycles starting August 2010- O but no BFP
    SA Septemeber 2010 Looking good 
    HSG September 2010 All clear 
    1st RE visit May 2011 - IUI#1 June 20, 2011: BFN
    IUI #2 July 31 2011: BFP - m/c @ 5w1d
    Surprise BFP on a break cycle 10/4/11, Due June 4, 2012, Born 6/9/2012
    TTC Blog
    TTC#2 : Cycles 1-3 Protocol 1500mg Metformin Daily, Femara + Ovidrel, Progresterone support 
    HSG#2 November 2013 All clear
    Cycle 4 Metformin, Femara, Bravelle, Ovidrel, Progesterone = BFP
    Little Lady Born 8/28/2014

"There is a design, an alignment, a cry of my heart to see, 
    the beauty of love as it was made to be"
    Mumford & Sons
  • Mama Time
    If you have a free 10 minutes, what's first on your pamper list? I drink my coffee before it gets cold.
    If you have 30 minutes? Nightly soak in the tub.
    1+ hours? Kindle time.
    If you have an opportunity to work out, do you hit the gym or do it at home? DS and I go for a long walk every morning- the nature here is amazing! Then, his nanny arrives and while she feeds him breakfast, I do abs, stretching, and dance around like a crazy person to make him laugh.

Date Night
    When was the last time you and SO went OUT on a date? Where to? We go out at least once a weekend just the two of us, or we meet up with friends. DS is in bed by 7:30 so we just leave him with his nanny after he goes down.
    Do you prefer alone time or to go out with other couples? We prefer to meet up with friends one night, and stay in alone the next night.
    When you can't get a sitter, how do you make at-home date nights happen? Luckily, this isn't a problem, as we have a nanny who always wants to work extra hours to support her college-age kids through school.
    When are you going out next? Where to? DH is traveling in Uganda for awhile, so no immediate date plans.

Vacation Sans Bebes
    Have you ever gone away overnight without your LO(s)? Where to? For how long? Yes, and it's marvelous! At 10 months, we did a weekend safari without him and last weekend we celebrated our third wedding anniversary at the beach. Of course, I talk about him constantly, like- "I wonder what PJs he's wearing to bed tonight." DH is like "OMG WHO CARES!?!"
    Do you have any child-free vacations/weekends away planned for the near future? DH is starting an executive MBA program next month, so I think our vacations are on hold for awhile.

DH and I are Americans living an adventure in Kenya since 2011
    DX: PCOS (annovulatory)
    Feb 2012: IUI #1 w/ only 1M sperm and a single follie = BFP! 
    Nov 2012: Little buddy born in Kenya
    Nov 2013: Trying for a second, still w PCOS
    Dec 2013: IUI cycle canceled for non-response
    Jan 2014: Break cycle BFP!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mrs.AmyDylanMrs.AmyDylan member
    edited January 2014
    Mama TimeIf you have a free 10 minutes, what's first on your pamper list? (Pampering does not include such activities as showering, peeing, vacuuming, getting the mail or feeding the dog.)Bump, email, internets. 
    If you have 30 minutes?Nap or tv
    1+ hours?Nap for sure. 
    If you have an opportunity to work out, do you hit the gym or do it at home? Details!!I do okay on this one. I play on a tenns team, so my dad watches J during practice and my mom watches her on match days. I swim twice a week, about two miles each time (I'm teaching the class, so I double dip!)
    Date NightWhen was the last time you and SO went OUT on a date? Where to?Christmas eve to my best friend's parents' party. It is a staple in our house as celebrations and my dad stayed with J (she was asleep). 
    Do you prefer alone time or to go out with other couples?Right now, alone. 
    When you can't get a sitter, how do you make at-home date nights happen? Yep. Beer. The spare bedroom. We chef it up!
    When are you going out next? Where to?No idea. Prob the wine bar two blocks away. We have some gift cards. 

Vacation Sans BebesHave you ever gone away overnight without your LO(s)? Where to? For how long?Nope. DH travels about once a month, so he is away. I hate it when he travels. 
    Do you have any child-free vacations/weekends away planned for the near future?Not likely. I love vacationing, but I'm still BFing and J wakes up a ton at night. I would be up all nigh worried that she was crying and missing me. 
    TTC Since 3/2010
    Me-36, Unexplained Infertility, DH-35, all clear
    Clomid 50mg 12/2011 = BFN
    Clomid 100mg 1/2012 = BFN, with Cyst
    IVF #1 Lupron/Menopur/Gonal-f/HCG Trigger
    ER 4/19/12 = 11 retrieved, 6 fertilized,
    ET 4/22/12 = 2 transfered (day 3), remaining 3 weren't good enough to freeze
    Beta 5/3 = BFP, 87 Beta #2 5/7 560.9 Beta #3 5/9 1376.5 First u/s One Baby, 125bpm!
    Second u/s, 176bmp! Kicked over to the OB by the RE at 8w. Team Green!! 
    Baby girl J arrived two weeks early! Born into water, med-free. Hooray for Team Pink!

TTC #2 - back to the RE, treatment started 12/2014. 

• Mama Time
    CATCH UP OTB, read, watch 10 mins of a show
    If you have 30 minutes?
    Watch tv
    1+ hours? Go to yoga or gym sleep
    If you have an opportunity to work out, do you hit the gym or do it at home? Gym unless I only have 30 then at home yoga stretches and a few arm exercises with weights

Date Night
    When was the last time you and SO went OUT on a date? 5 weeks ago Where to?movies
    Do you prefer alone time or to go out with other couples? Both
    When you can't get a sitter, how do you make at-home date nights happen? Movie make dinner together
    When are you going out next? Where to? Ha prob to the tax man

Vacation Sans Bebes
    Have you ever gone away overnight without your LO(s)? Where to? For how long? To our new house, 1 night
    Do you have any child-free vacations/weekends away planned for the near future? If we have to go to Mexico to get lit therapy for live baby # 2
    6 m/c
    Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
    Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
    1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
    Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
    1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
    Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
    DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
    IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
    IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
    Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
    Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
    Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
    Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP
    Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
    Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• Mama Time
    If you have a free 10 minutes, what's first on your pamper list?  Sit on the couch on my phone
    If you have 30 minutes?  Actually do my hair and makeup
    1+ hours?  Get my hair done
    If you have an opportunity to work out, do you hit the gym or do it at home? Details!!  I haven't worked out in forever, which is so bad.  But I'm not really a gym person when I do.  We own a treadmill and elliptical or I would run outside.  The most exercise I've gotten is taking DS for a walk.

Date Night
    When was the last time you and SO went OUT on a date? Where to?  We went out for drinks, dinner and then ice cream the week before Christmas.  It was sort of our Christmas gift to each other. 
    Do you prefer alone time or to go out with other couples?  Since our time away is so limited, it would be alone time.
    When you can't get a sitter, how do you make at-home date nights happen?  Order take out, open a bottle of wine and rent a movie.
    When are you going out next? Where to?  We don't have plans, but DH does have a GC to a steakhouse so maybe we'll do that soon. 

Vacation Sans Bebes
    Have you ever gone away overnight without your LO(s)? Where to? For how long?  We were both in my brother's wedding and had their bachelor and bachelorette parties.  So we have each been away separately, DH for 2 nights and me for 1.  DS has never been left with someone else overnight.
    Do you have any child-free vacations/weekends away planned for the near future?  Nope.  If we're going to go on a vacation anytime soon, it would probably involve DS.  We don't vacation too often.  A real child-free vacation will probably be years down the road.

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• Let's start with I don't workout.  In the warmer months I'll go out for walks and I guess sometimes at home I'll do Just Dance Wii games with the kids but I don't workout workout.

I have freetime every night after the kids go to bed and I normally read, facebook, watch tv, go to bed early, hang out with dh if he's home and not working on something.  I feel that's my time to sort of catch up and relax.  Sometimes on the weekends I'll go out to lunch with a friend but it's been hard lately since my husband has been picking up extra hours on the weekends.

We don't do many date nights but normally we go out on our own.  It's just so hard to plan anything with another couple and then also find a babysitter on the same night.  We went out right after Christmas since the in-laws were in town and they took all the kids for the night.  Lately we've been renting a lot of Redbox movies to watch at home either after the kids go to bed or during the day on weekends if they are kid friendly movies.

A few years back we went on a cruise without our kids (we just had Shannon and Quinn at the time.)  I would do that again in a heartbeat if I could find someone to take care of them.  My husband has some conferences coming up in spring and summer that I'm looking into joining him at and hopefully between my parents, my sister and my in-laws we'd have people to take care of the kids but I'm just not sure we can afford even my portion of the trip (his part is paid for) so we'll see.  Actually, I know we can't afford it but dare to dream.  Dare to dream.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Mama Time
    If you have a free 10 minutes, what's first on your pamper list? (Pampering does not include such activities as showering, peeing, vacuuming, getting the mail or feeding the dog.) Sit down! Yep, that's good enough for me.
    If you have 30 minutes? I read.
    1+ hours? Go to the grocery store alone. So much easier that way ;)
    If you have an opportunity to work out, do you hit the gym or do it at home? Details!! At home. Either in DH's CrossFit garage gym or on my mountain bike.

Date Night
    When was the last time you and SO went OUT on a date? Where to? We went to dinner and a movie about a month ago.
    Do you prefer alone time or to go out with other couples? I prefer alone time, but we do a mix of both.
    When you can't get a sitter, how do you make at-home date nights happen? We love doing things with G so we just include him with whatever we are doing.
    When are you going out next? Where to? Feb 8th to see Book of Mormon.

Vacation Sans Bebes
    Have you ever gone away overnight without your LO(s)? Where to? For how long? Nope
    Do you have any child-free vacations/weekends away planned for the near future? Definitely not. We wouldn't want to be away from G. We take him on our vacations.
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • Mama Time

Probably just sitting on my booty and Bumping.
    If you have 30 minutes?
    Reading (lately a book or two for work)
    1+ hours?
    Watching TV with DH, usually catching up on our DVR.

I just started back to the gym Jan 2! I'm doing kickboxing three days a week and running/weightlifting two days a week. Or at least I was until the stomach bug hit and now I've been on the road for work.
    Date NightWhen was the last time you and SO went OUT on a date? Where to?
    My work Christmas party. :(
    Alone is nice.
    We don't. :(
    We have nothing planned but you've inspired me Penny!!! I think I'll see if my parents will keep her this weekend so we can go to dinner and a movie.

Vacation Sans Bebes
    I just did for the first time but it was just one night, without DH, for work. I have a conference in early March where I'll be away three or four nights.
    We've booked a trip to Key West in July for our anniversary for 4 nights sans bebe.
    MF (low motility) - Began stims for IVF#1 7/21/12
    ER 8/2/12 - 14 eggs retrieved, 12 mature and ICSI'd, 6 fertilized. ET 8/7 - 2 embies. Beta#1 8/17: 143! Beta#2 8/20: 590! Beta#3 8/22: 1,162! 1st US 9/4: one beautiful little bean with the best sounding HB I've ever heard!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Whether you are a work out of home mom, SAHM, or work from home mom you gotta value that child-free time! 

(For those who may be unfamiliar, child free time = while they are asleep, when you have a sitter or *gasp!* when your SO takes on mama duties.)

Mama Time
    If you have a free 10 minutes, what's fi

Whether you are a work out of home mom, SAHM, or work from home mom you gotta value that child-free time! 

Mama Time
    If you have a free 10 minutes, what's first on your pamper list? (Pampering does not include such activities as showering, peeing, vacuuming, getting the mail or feeding the dog.) surfing the Internet.
    If you have 30 minutes? Soaking in a bubble bath - I would love that!
    1+ hours? Grocery shopping LO is in a carseat so he takes the whole cart
    If you have an opportunity to work out, do you hit the gym or do it at home? We walk but we did buy T25 hoping to try it soon

Date Night
    When was the last time you and SO went OUT on a date? Haven't yet. Where to?
    Do you prefer alone time or to go out with other couples?alone with both of us working I really value out time together.
    When you can't get a sitter, how do you make at-home date nights happen? we don't get much quiet time ;)  
    When are you going out next? No idea! Where to?

Vacation Sans Bebes
    Have you ever gone away overnight without your LO(s)? Not yet. Where to? For how long?
    none that I know of.

Me 38 MH 41 - TTC since June 2010 - dx with Severe MFI. Straight to IVF with ICSI. IVF #1 - ER 06/13/12 - 9 Eggs Retrieved - 4 ICSI'd - only 2 fert. 06/15/12 - 2DT - 3 cell & 6 cell with fragmentation. Beta 06/29/12 - IVF #1 = BFN. 07/20/12 - WTF Appt -Told by our RE to quit IVF. Second Opinion from RE is good. IVF#2 - November 2012. Estradiol Pills Started 11/6. Stims start 11/16. ER 11/26 - 7 eggs retrieved - all mature. 4 fertilized with ICSI. ET 11/29 Transferred 3 embryos. Beta is 12/10. 1st Beta 81 2nd Beta 160 and 3rd beta 360!!! First U/S 12/21/12 - We saw one beautiful gest. sac. 2nd U/S is 01/04/2013 - H/B 183 02/05/13 - NT Scan - everything looks good and IT'S A BOY!  Aiden was born 08/20/2013.

IVF #2 is in progress.  ER was 05/12/14 - 11 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized with ICSI.  ET was 05/15/14 - we transferred 3 embryos as we did on the cycle my son was conceived.  We were able to freeze 3 embryos. Beta is scheduled for 05/26/14.  1st beta - 111.  2nd beta - 159 didn't double :( 3rd beta Friday 5/30) - not a lot of hope left. Beta # 3 is 247 - probably ectopic.  Beta # 4 is 813 - possibly vanishing multiple sydrome?  06/05/14 - 5w4days - first U/S - we see a gestational sac and yolk - still have hope!  06/17/14 - 7w1day - U/S and saw and heard the heartbeat - Finally!  06/27/14 - 8w4days - Baby and heartbeat look and sound great :)  EDD 02/01/14 and It's a boy!

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

BabyFruit Ticker

• For everyone's sanity one must make some child-free moma time.  At lease once a week!  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"