October 2013 Moms

FML !!! Mamaroo stopped working

I just posted that I am putting my DD in the Mamaroo to nap and the effing thing stops working because there is an obstruction in the device ... Ahhhhh ... And she woke up!

Just needed to Vent!
< image

Re: FML !!! Mamaroo stopped working

• I just posted that I am putting my DD in the Mamaroo to nap and the effing thing stops working because there is an obstruction in the device ... Ahhhhh ... And she woke up!

Just needed to Vent!

Ah no.. Hope you can get it fixed
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How do you know there's and obstruction? We have one. Just curious. Our LCD screen will blink and it will stop if it gets tilted (dog leaned on it one time). We just powered off and back on again.
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • StefMurph said:

How do you know there's and obstruction? We have one. Just curious. Our LCD screen will blink and it will stop if it gets tilted (dog leaned on it one time). We just powered off and back on again.

The machine stops working and the word "obstruction" appears ... I ended up unscrewing it all while my DD cried uncontrollably ! I put her in my lap ... Plopped my boob in her mouth and proceeded to screw the damn thing ... Found an Anthropolgie tag inside ... I MISS ANTHROPOLOGIE! Haha!
    < image
  • Oh gosh! Glad you got it working again
    CafeMom Tickers
  • petdocd said:

This actually happened to mine today too. @StefMurph it says obstruction on the screen. Grrrr so pissed right now!

Unscrew it ! It's probably something small !
    < image
  • I never bought a swing and I'm convinced that is the way to go.  One less thing to wean your baby from.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimageimage
  • wedding06 said:

sfshorter said:

I never bought a swing and I'm convinced that is the way to go.  One less thing to wean your baby from.  

The swing is the best purchase I ever made. He is taking it to college.

Ha. Tell me that when he outgrows it and you try to get him to nap. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimageimage
  • sfshorter said:

wedding06 said:

sfshorter said:

I never bought a swing and I'm convinced that is the way to go.  One less thing to wean your baby from.  

The swing is the best purchase I ever made. He is taking it to college.

Ha. Tell me that when he outgrows it and you try to get him to nap. :)

Lol ... You are probably right ... But It gives me a little bit of a break ! I was using a regular swing ... Sometimes the Mamaroo and also the pack n play ... She prefers to be held .. I constantly change her sleep routine because I don't want to get her used to one particular thing! Now I am trying to put her in her crib so that the transition from co-sleeper to nursery won't be so difficult. I am sure glad I got that damn thing working though ! She's been asleep for an hour so far.... I got to take a shower and folded some laundry !! Woooopie!!!
    < image
  • Mine is weaning himself from the swing, this week. #neverputmedownweek
  • I see you figred out the obstruction but I had a similar prob last month with mine. I called the support line and the lady had me try several things. Nothing worked. They shipped me a brand new base, free of charge and it only took 2 days to ship.
  • Love the mamaroo.  DS will sleep kinda anywhere but his naps are only 30 minutes wherever it is.  Swing, bouncer, pnp, crib or rnp.  But he sleeps 9-9 at night so I'm not complaining.  My favorite things for being hands free is his jumper he LOVES that thing.  
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• vargasgurlvargasgurl member
    edited January 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"