Options

FFTC

It's Tuesday right?
Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

Re: FFTC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hismom12 said:

Well since I'm home with no snow here yet, I ate four pop tarts for breakfast this morning. I ate two and I wasn't satisfied so I went back for another pack. I then ate six cookies 'n creme cookies. I don't need to be a SAHM because I would eat ALL.DAY.LONG.

I've been a SAHM for 2 years, not by choice. This is my daily battle and basically why I've gained so much weight and still haven't lost 30 lbs of my pregnancy weight. I got skinny when I worked before DS2 was conceived.

• Options
    RVASC811 said:
    Also while at target I bought a backpack harness.
    DD loves wearing the backpack around the house.
  • Options

Sorry @angelacz87 :( And girls, I have eating issues whether I SAH or work! See: my post above.

Another confession! I found the original Land Before Time in the $5 bin at Walmart, bought it, and watched it last night. Bawled like a baby when Little Foot's mom died! It gets me every time! "Little Foot, do you remember the way to the Great Valley?" Gaaahhh!! Plus the awesome Diana Ross song at the end, If We Hold On Together. Just a great, great movie.

We have it on Google play and the first couple times we watched it (since I watched it on repeat as a kid) I cried too. It's such a good movie. DS2 loves it. It's one of the only movies we have that he is glued to.

Also, screw those sequels!

• Options
    Agreed @Rachelilly23@piffle42, I'm not sure how this was overlooked during your childhood, but you need to watch it!

• Options
    i drove to 4 different gas stations on my lunch today just to find the pink frosting sugar cookies. then once i found it I ate it in the car before I even left the parking lot. they are my weakness.

• Options
    I have no clue what tumblr is. Later on I am googling it to find out.
  • Options
    CONFESSION! I have one!

I was poking around the April 2014 BMB and one of the thread titles is 'Halen and Daxton'.  I figured it was someone asking for name advice and I was looking forward to seeing the responses (and maybe giving my own) but it turned out she had her babies very early and she was providing an update. 

I am glad her kids are doing well, but I was disappointed.

Those are crazy name spellings.

• Options
    Hismom12 said:

Wellllll I ended up eating 4 packs of pop tarts today,so 8 pop tarts. WTF someone come get these dang things out of my house!

What flavor are they? If they are brown sugar send them on over!

• Options
    BeaF12 said:

LauraT25 said:

CONFESSION! I have one!

I was poking around the April 2014 BMB and one of the thread titles is 'Halen and Daxton'.  I figured it was someone asking for name advice and I was looking forward to seeing the responses (and maybe giving my own) but it turned out she had her babies very early and she was providing an update. 

I am glad her kids are doing well, but I was disappointed.

Those are made up names. 

Agreed.

• Options
    mbm1983 said:
    Halen as in Van?
    that was exactly my thought!
  • Options
    So... you ate an entire box of poptarts @hismom12?? That's very respectable,  but I think I might have you beat with my oreos! Let's not look at the number of calories we ate today, mmkay?

• Options
    I don't like cinnamon pop tarts. I love the cherry ones with the little red sprinkles.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options
    Blueberry and strawberry are my favorite pt flavors!

• Options
    The peanut butter pop tarts are fantastic. They taste like peanut butter cookies.
  • Options
    I love the brown sugar cinnamon and cherry poptarts. I had no idea about the peanut butter ones. Does anyone remember the strawberry milkshake poptarts. I could eat a box of those!

• Options
    @thisisbrea whats the deal with you being on Parenting and not here as much?! :((
    Of course I know this since I am a major lurker on Parenting.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"