November 2013 Moms
Options

TP Tuesday

I didn't see this started, and I have one today!

Let's hear 'em ladies!

Re: TP Tuesday

• Options
    TP to my car dealership for STILL not having my car ready because not only was the first replacement part damaged on arrival, but so is the second one! And also for taking away the nice loaner and giving me a crappy one. 20 days and counting...
    I wouldn't care so much except I need a car that my pup can go in and I miss my Sirius radio :(
  • Options
    TP to DH's employee benefits center and our health insurance company! I have been on the phone with either our health insurance company or DH's employee benefit center twice a weeks for at least an hour each call since DS was born. The employee benefit center made his insurance effective on January 1st instead of the day he was born. Which means the insurance company is denying all of the claims from when he was born. I have been told 3 times that they corrected it but continue to receive letters from insurance company denying all of the claims they received for DS because they say he still doesn't have coverage?!? To make matters worse the benefit center is blaming the insurance company and the insurance blains the benefits center and no one is taking responsibility for the mistake and fixing it.

Sorry this is becoming a vent.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    TP to my stupid gallbladder...I had to have emergency surgery on Friday to have it removed and now I cannot lift my boy for 2 weeks! Thank God I have an amazing family who will be a huge help over these 2 weeks!
  • Options
    TP.... Cold ass weather! No water coming out of the kitchen sink so we have to use our ONE heater to warm those pipes up. I'm wishing I could clean around the house but I'm confined to one room! At least we can stay warm with snuggles! :)

And @TJHine that was the most beautifully emotional episode since they dealt with Marshall losing his dad.

Married 12.10.11 -  DH:26 ME:26
    Hodgkin's Lymphoma 5.09 - Lupron shots - Last chemo 10.14.09 - Remission 12.09 
                                                             Missing my April '13 & September '13 angel babies ... Always in my heart <3<3
    Luck & Love to our first foster on a forever home - 4.13-7.13
    BFP#3 2.23.13 EDD: 11.3.2013 Daily shots of Enoxaparin
    Beta#1: 300 - Started Crinone-Beta#2: 1680 - 7w3d HB@146 - 9w3d HB@173 
    Jackson - October 29th 2013 - Via C-section - 6lbs 10oz 19in
    BFP#4 10.14.15 EDD June 2016 waiting for blood work
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

TP to the kid yesterday who asked me if I was pregnant again. I took that opportunity to tell them to not have kids until they are older because you will have a flabby belly. They were horrified, but I did my part to prevent teen pregnancy.

I'm sure their parents thank you lol.

Since everyone else is, TP this weather. It's -20. I just want to be able to take my son for a walk and let him get his first breath of fresh air! He's 2 months old and has only been outside when running to or from the car. ) : and he's always covered. He's never even seen the sun!
  • Options
    @lamo1210 and @joelies, it was a good episode...just really tough for me given my life circumstances. Normally I would have gotten a little teary and enjoyed it, but it pushed me right over the edge.
  • Options
    TJHine said:

@lamo1210 and @joelies, it was a good episode...just really tough for me given my life circumstances. Normally I would have gotten a little teary and enjoyed it, but it pushed me right over the edge.

Sorry hun!

Married 12.10.11 -  DH:26 ME:26
    Hodgkin's Lymphoma 5.09 - Lupron shots - Last chemo 10.14.09 - Remission 12.09 
                                                             Missing my April '13 & September '13 angel babies ... Always in my heart <3<3
    Luck & Love to our first foster on a forever home - 4.13-7.13
    BFP#3 2.23.13 EDD: 11.3.2013 Daily shots of Enoxaparin
    Beta#1: 300 - Started Crinone-Beta#2: 1680 - 7w3d HB@146 - 9w3d HB@173 
    Jackson - October 29th 2013 - Via C-section - 6lbs 10oz 19in
    BFP#4 10.14.15 EDD June 2016 waiting for blood work
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I have another.. TP my husband.. Don't get all huffy and mad at me when I don't wanna be intimate! You just made me boot my boy out of our bed. I'm a tiny bit emotional and seriously pissed at you!
  • Options
    Add me to those who want to TP the polar vortex.  I'm glad it means my husband gets to stay home (he teaches) but my mothers-and-babies class was canceled, and I don't get to see my mama friend either. 

Also, having to keep warming up the baby's cold hands on my boobs sucks.

Iris born Halloween 2013! 6 lbs, 1 oz, 18 inches long

March 24bimageimageimage
  • Options
    Oh, I also want to TP my hair.  It looks scraggly, sheds everywhere, and I'm tired of picking strands of it off the baby.

Iris born Halloween 2013! 6 lbs, 1 oz, 18 inches long

March 24bimageimageimage
  • Options
    This is a TP with a happy ending.

First of all TP to my swing dying on Sunday. DS sleeps great in his crib at night but refuses to nap in there during the day. He takes amazing naps in the swing but since it died (waiting 7 days for Fisher Price to mail a new swing motor) he has only been taking little 20 min cat naps. He's tired and cranky. So I worked soooo hard to get him to sleep in his crib for a nap. It literally took me an hour. Just as I sit down to eat my lunch the doorbell rings and the dogs go nuts. So of course LO wakes up crying. So a second TP to the b*tch who knows you have a newborn and rings the doorbell.

So what's the happy ending? The b*tch who rang the doorbell was delivering $245 worth of Girl Scout cookies. Thanks for the cookies DH!
  • Options
    TP to my co-worker.  She is on a serious power trip and side eyes me when I leave every day for lunch (we aren't paid for it) and when I leave at 5:00 PM (we aren't paid over time).  Granted, if I have something that HAS to get taken care of, I'll stay regardless, but I have a baby at home...get over yourself.
  • Options
    Mum2Be28 said:

Soo not a TP but since y'all are talking about the cold weather, anyone North of Virginia will find this funny (I think). I live in North Carolina and yesterday there was a 40% chance that it would be snowing in our county at noon today. So what did they do? They canceled school today. Well noon was almost 3 hours ago and I have yet to see one snow flake or rain drop. That's the south for ya!

I'm in Atlanta, GA and they didn't cancel school today for DS1. It started snowing hard at noon and at 1:30 the school sent out a message saying "the inclement weather progressed faster than expected" and they were closing school at 1:45 and to come pick up the kids. Really? Thanks for the heads up!

Feb Siggy Challenge

If you were a cookie, 
you'd be a whoreo.

• Options
    Another TP to my stupid neighbor who I swear is smoking in the hallway. I live in a duplex and the second hand smoke is wafting into our kitchen!!!!! Doesn't she know we have a baby?? Maybe this is a TP to the weather again because she usually smokes outside. Boooo neighbor!
    imageimageimageimage

• Options
    TP to the cold that has taken over our house. I'm fine with me and DH getting it, but I am not ok with my sweet little 2 month old having to get it. I can only hope it doesn't get too bad for him. Thankfully he is still eating, wetting diapers and smiling.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo 11E5F5F6-4D0F-49E1-B9B6-320CF42213BE_zpspw0gd9zw.jpg photo 4dcf6524-f3e2-4099-82e2-545cd6740157_zpsb9a1d5a3.jpg
  • Options
    TP to SO for not high fiving me back this morning when I told him that I got called out as a bump crush from a BLAD. WHY DOESN'T HE SUPPORT MY DREAMS?

I'm not sure if it's because I went back to work this week, or my lack of sleep, or because I'm the most hormonal bitch in the world today but a second TP to my SO's mom. Thank you for telling me that I missed my daughter sitting up on her own for the first time after I left for work. She can barely hold her head up but I'm suuuuuure that she sat up and looked around for you. (In all fairness, I've been showing my baby @Cfox815 's posts about her baby's balancing beam act and told her to get with the program.)
  • Options
    TP to my grandparents for coming to visit and spreading germs allover the place, which now has my LO sick w a cold. Seriously, who puts an infant at risk like that?! If only they had just stayed in a hotel like they were supposed to!!!

BabyGaga

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"