May 2013 Moms
Options

10 Things

1. My friend applied to be on Chopped, I hope he makes it!
2. LO has been doing this "scrunchy" smile and I can't get enough of it.
3.H has started exercising in the mornings and I really should be joining him.
4. But I HATE the idea of getting up even earlier than I already do.
5. I'm having dinner with an old co-worker on Friday and am so looking forward to it.
6. Auto correct is so annoying, I literally have to fix four or more words in every sentence I write.
7. Or maybe I'm the one that sucks......
8. French Toast coffee with cinnamon creamer = deliciousness.
9. I wonder if we're going to have a HDBD thread this week.
10. Time to go get LO ready to go to her G-Pa's.
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 10 Things

• Options
    1. That coffee above sounds amazing...bring me a cup!
    2. Still feeling like crap with this cold.
    3. I don't want to go to work today.
    4. I started taking fenugreek yesterday.
    5. Lo took a couple steps holding my hands over the weekend.
    6. It is -4 out not counting the windchill....riduculous!!
    7. I dream of sleeping in till 9am.
    8. I want a maid/cleaning service.
    9. I need to raid my closet to see what no longer fits and never will post-baby.
    10. LO slept thru the night fri and sat. Then has only been up once to eat the last 2 night so she's finally feeling better!!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    1. Madison Is standing on her own now without support
    2. She tried to take steps yesterday, I was freaking out.
    3. Not only that she has been saying mama all the time now, it used to be dada.
    4. She even sounds like the kool aid man because she randomly sounds like she says oh yeah lol
    5. On valentines day dh and I get 2 nights to ourselves.
    6. Mil is watching dd, I'm excited but I hate being away from dd.
    7. I don't know why I did this but last night I ate a taco before going to the gym..big mistake.
    8. I actually had good sleep for once even though dd woke up still, is that weird?
    9. We are having some winter storm today.
    10. Nothing compared to up north.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. I had part one of my first post partum dentist visit
    2.  I always find the dentist to be an embarrassing ordeal since I am a lazy flosser.
    3. I am recommitting to taking better care of my teeth
    4.  The shankgate ordeal had me bummed
    5.  I am slowly feeling more comfortable about posting here
    6.  I survived four days away from LO this month and have to do one more overnight this month :( ugh
    7.  I do enjoy the alone time  but I also feel guilty
    8.  LO is now more cuddly since I have been back especially at night
    9. I adore co-sleeping even though it is obvious neither of us really sleep
    10.  I can't wait for .winter to be over
  • Options
    emmy236emmy236 member
    edited January 2014
    1) I feel like it's GOT here because "Winter is Coming". We're projected to get ::gasp:: 2 inches
    2) because of this schools are already closed, businesses are closed and it's like the Hunger Games at the grocery store
    3) we just found out that my department will no longer be working from home. We will have to go in 3 days a week
    4) while most of my colleagues are pissed, I secretly am ok because I'm getting sick of being home so much (refer to lame movie/tv references in 1&2)
    5) R thinks he can walk
    6) Gravity strongly disagrees
    7) SIL put an offer in on their first house yesterday. I hope they get it. their lease is up and have to move with their 4 month old baby and two dogs to my ILs house in the middle of no where.
    8) I also get to unload the furniture I got from her parents that just take up space in my office and R's playroom.
    9) DH also brought up trying for number 2. Because of my emergency CS I was told I have to wait at least a year the earlier we will start trying is June
    10) R is 8 months today!!!

Edit: @beaubecca I'm sorry your LO has to get the tubes. We go on Monday to see how R's ears are doing. We're one infection away from getting them ourselves. But both my sisters kids had tubes and everything was fine with them!
  • Options
    missk0411 said:

6. I'm making DH watch Veronica Mars with me in advance of the movie.
    !

What? There's a movie?!?!
    I'm currently on Season 2, and I'm hooked.

• Options
    1. Swimming lessons are the best. For those signing up, the post swim nap is worth every penny. :-P

2. G had his eyes examined today. He had astigmatism, but that is such a relief compared to Dr. Google! He might need glasses, or he might outgrow it.

3. I'm thinking about taking a vacation to China, since my dog is digging a hole to it for me.

4. Really though, I'm going to Hawaii this summer and I can't stop thinking about it.

5. I need to start saving for said trip.

6. As an adult, I've never been that into my birthday. Now that we spend all our money in baby shit, I wish I could make a birthday wish list. Lol.

7. I never took the mini pill I was prescribed since we weren't doing the deed. Now that we're 8 months out and considered 'safe' per my doc post c-section, I'm throwing them out.

8. I have developed some really bad eating habits with breast feeding. Please don't self wean kid.

9. I took G out for our inaugural jog in the BOB on his 8 month birthday.

10. G started crawling with purpose over the weekend. And is now obsessed with standing with help. Where did my little baby go?
  • Options
    1. I have been working out everyday for 7 days and haven't lost a single pound.
    2. I had a good cry today due to number 1.
    3. I also cried on the phone to my mom.
    4. I sound like I should be pregnant again with the amount I cried today.
    5. I'm not pregnant.
    6. Need to finish my painting project.
    7. Can't wait for summer.
    8. Really want to go camping in the worst way.
    9. I think valentines day is cheesy.
    10. DD had been going to bed good the past few nights. I don't know where my child went. But I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"