DH and I had a discussion a while back about how long we were willing to wait for placement versus throwing in the towel and being child free. Our HS is good for two years (I believe) and we have been in the waiting pool for 7 months. I believe that the odds will be in our favor of being placed before a new HS has to be done but what if it never happens?
As much as I want to be a mom I don't know if I can wait around forever. Do you have a cut off point or do you plan to stick with it until you are placed? How did you decide?
We started TTC in spring of 2008, did the whole fertility doctor thing with disappointing results (4 M/Cs), and adoption is our final option. I hope I don't come across as being cold or impatient but at some point a decision will have to be made.
Pursing Domestic Infant Adoption through a local agency. In the meantime, our dog is our baby. Bumping from Portland, Oregon.