Infant
26% 9 votes
Toddler
52% 18 votes
SS
20% 7 votes

Re: Daycare Mom's

• Options
    I voted SS as Wesley is in the Toddlers room in the morning and then after lunch he is in the infant room, they are starting his transition into the toddler room, but there is not enough room for him in the afternoons. As soon as the two toddlers currently in the room complete there transition to the preschool room, then Wesley will be in the toddler room full time, but daycare said it could be a few more weeks between both rooms, he doesn't mind though, he loves being in both rooms with both teachers so it works.

• Options
    Infant this week, transition next week, toddler full time the week after.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our daycare is small, so infants and toddlers are together.
  • Options
    SS - in home daycare licensed for up to 12 kids. Oldest is in lower elementary school (2nd grade?) and just there before and after school. Youngest is 6 months. Nine children are typically there for a full day - ranges from 6 months to 4 years.

I'm pretty happy that I never have to think what room Ds2 is in. Ds1 is with him and tells me about both of their days. Ds2 is starting to want to do afternoon rest/nap time with the big kids on their mats. Also when dh and I want, daycare will automatically work on potty training.

I had one friend that had a child who was ready to train but not in the right classroom?

• Options
    In home daycare - max 5 kids and they are all together (ages are 15 months, 16 months (DD), 3 years, 4 years, 5 years).
    DD 9/15/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"