July 2014 Moms
Options

Ok Bitches...it's Monday

13»

Re: Ok Bitches...it's Monday

• Options

DS was sick with RSV last week that he contracted from daycare.  Never once did Miss H call or text to check on him.  When I told her that he had RSV, she said "oh that makes since, everyone else just said "virus" but no medical term".  WTF??? You didn't bother to disclose this info to me LAST week?  I brought him in this morning and she was less than enthused to see him there (or to my liking). 

She then proceeds to ask about my due date because she isn't sure if she will have the space for that small of a baby and she will have to play it buy ear (even though I told her about my pregnancy 8 weeks ago).  I am interviewing new providers this week.  Sayanara bitch!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I need to bitch. My son has been sick for over 3 weeks and they can't tell me what's wrong with him. He's been vomiting at least once a week for 3 weeks and has had diarrhea pretty much the whole time. We feed him anything other than the BRAT diet and he gets sick. The tests keep coming back negative. They said rotavirus, but then he was negative for rotavirus. I need to know what's wrong with my baby. Went the pedi for the 3rd time today. Doctor ordered a blood sample today since he's not better. I cried when they took his blood because he was screaming. Not sure how much more I can take.
    Acid reflux? It can cause diarrhea too. I've had it my whole life! Poor guy! I hope you get some answers and your son gets son relief!
    ****** @SarahVol131, she's going to prescribe Zantac if the blood tests today come back negative. I really hope it's something simple like that! I was stupid and googled chronic diarrhea ...
    I thought that or GI food intolerances, but that is my life, and I look through GI tinted glasses. :(

imageimage"">

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It IS hard to digest. basically, the way you can see if it's a food is to take that food out for a while, then add it back in and see if the symptoms come back. Also keeping a diary of everything in, and everything out, and symptoms along he way. it's tedious. It's hard with GI things, because some of the symptoms can go on and on for a week or two after ingestion. PM me if you ever want to chat:) We've been dealing with extreme stuff for a few years now.
    imageimage"">

• Options
    My boss knows I will not be back next year. I truly believe she is trying to make it look that I'm a bad teacher so that she doesn't look like she ran off yet ANOTHER teacher. She has been coming in my room and writing evaluations for the smallest shit. "There were pencils on the floor, safety hazard." And other BS. She has even blatantly LIED on the form and when I confronted her, she argued. She did it again today and when I talked to the teacher next door she told me that she was at her computer, not even teaching when the principal walked  in... did she get anything put in the system? F*** no. I'm really thinking about asking someone in HR how non-contract renewal will effect my insurance in the summer, since  I'm guessing that is what she is angling for in the long run. *sigh* So over this bitch... if could afford to quit, I would do it in a heartbeat.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm just one bitchy hot mess. I'm always hungry but I hardly want to cook. I'm always tired but I can't find a comfortable position. My boobs are annoying me but they hurt when I don't wear a bra. I want to cry all the time whether I'm happy, excited, pissed or sad. 

And this is what I want to do to my house...
    I'm having the same sore boob issue, and I ended up getting a soft nursing bra thingie from Motherhood.  It's a criss-cross style and ironically does hold my huge boobs.  It was like 16 bucks, and it's a godsend when I'm home and don't want the constriction of a regular bra.  SOOO worth it, and I'm even sleeping in it for a teensy bit of support. 
    My sweet little munchkin! 
    8 lbs, 13 oz.  21" long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I HATE when people bite their forks/spoons when they eat. It makes the worst sound ever. HATE.
  • Options

As soon as I was done with the 1st trimester constant nausea, I had about 3 awesome days and then I got the flu. Three weeks later and my flu symptoms are finally gone BUT now, from all of the hard coughing with my flu, I'm in a ton of pain in my chest from a pulled muscle/bruised rib/cracked rib/they aren't really sure and don't want to take x-rays. Every time I sneeze, roll over, lean back it feels like someone shoved a knife into my right boob. Last night I woke up and had to go to the bathroom at 3am and on my way back to bed ran my knee smack into the corner of the end of our bed frame. I ended up on the floor crying to DH because I "just wanted a few days of not feeling like hell." Thankfully DH was a champ and calmed me down to get me back into bed. Not one of my finer moments.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"