November 2012 Moms
Options

Up screaming all night

Poor LO - I think it is teeth....or nightmares. Then dh turned my alarm off (which is on the iPad right now) so he could play a video game and didn't turn it back on.

Not.enough.coffee.in.the.world.

Re: Up screaming all night

• Options
    So sorry! I know that DD is getting ready to get her canine teeth soon so maybe that's what going on with your LO too. If it makes you feel any better, DD screamed herself to sleep last night.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

we had a terrible night .. she was in our bed (I need to stop this ) and would not stop squirming.. woke with a headache... daddy put her to sleep

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Feel your pain @Maven212 Vincent has been a disaster. Not sure if it is teeth or he's uncomfortable in some other way. So frustrating, isn't it? I wish they could tell us what's bothering them!

Hoping you are early to bed tonight with a full night if sleep!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    H has also been a disaster.  It's the right time for a WW, and he's also teething.  I hope your night tonight is better!

image   My chart 

• Options
    Thanks guys. It does actually make me feel better to know that your LOs are having the same problem. At least I know what's happening is normal.

Also @Gargita, your gifs just made my day. Almost compensates for the water main that broke on our street and has left us with no potable water (that sounds sarcastic but it isn't. I really mean it).

This has been my most Mondayist of Mondays in a long, long time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"