October 2012 Moms
Options

Little daredevil

I have a little dare devil. Alexis decided to climb onto the recliner and then try to move to the couch and ended up rolling onto the floor. After crying for a minute she climbed back onto the chair and started bouncing on it and bounced off the back end onto the floor. She cried for a couple minutes then climbed back in the chair again and started bouncing.  Any other daredevils out there?
Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    

Re: Little daredevil

• Options
    Emma likes to stand against the back of the couch then she gets an evil glare in her eye and tries to run off the edge of the couch. She must be closely supervised. She will break a leg one day .
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    With all the stunts she tries I am surprised her only ER visit was when she tripped on her own feet and bit her tongue really bad.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    L literally just started walking as his primary mode of transport on Friday. Yesterday he stood up on our bed and tried to lunge for the iPhone on our dresser ... Which is not at all next to the bed. Luckily I caught him!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wesley will try to fly head first of the bed but I always catch him. He did start using his little couch today to try and get on the couch so I can see the wheels turning in his head.

• Options
    @needutonite I would be having a heart attack!
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    B climbs everything. Whyyyyyy?!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"