July 2014 Moms
Options

OMG make me stop eating...and WFD?

In the last 2 hours I've eaten a bowl of rainbow sherbert, chips and onion dip, a bunch of pineapple pieces, and a bowl of campbells chicken soup. I feel so bloated and my stomach hurts...yet right now I'm thinking about the rice pudding I have in the fridge. What the hell is wrong with me?!

Anyway, that was my dinner. How bout you?

imageimageimage

Re: OMG make me stop eating...and WFD?

• Options
    Last night, I ate half a pizza. I was so bloated after, but it was delicious so I didn't even care.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    an artichoke with butter, a slice of pepperoni pizza, two ibc rootbeers, and some applesauce...really strange eating habits are kicking in.  no real meals these days....

5 years TTC, no luck with IUI's, failed IVF June 2013, 
    FET Oct 2013 with delayed transfer, intralipids, lovenox & prednisone= first BFP of my life!
    ***Beautiful baby boy born June 13th!*** 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Swedish meatballs, potatoes, lingonberries and broccoli.  YUM!
  • Options
    Leftover spaghetti and garlic bread.
  • Options
    I'm craving KFC. But I should probably cook the burgers that I pulled out of the freezer this morning.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    I haven't been eating much lately due to nauseau :( but today I've had 2 donuts, apple juice, white grape juice and some spiced potatoes. Oh! And two mini ice cream snickers bars. I threw the donuts and apple juice up though ugh......I miss real food. I'm sure my appetite will be back though.
  • Options
    Taco Bell
  • Options
    For dinner I had to have BBQ. But now I'm starving and there isn't anything that I want here
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP 08/14/13 EDD 04/18/14 Natural MC 08/19/13
    BFP 10/15/13 EDD 06/24/2014 Natural MC 10/23/13
    Recurrent Miscarriage Panel done 11/06/13. Results= All normal
    BFP 12/2/13 EDD July 30, 2014
    Beta 12/3/13: 19,261!
    U/S 12/13/13 heart rate 143 bpm!

My Blog
  • Options
    I ate like 4 Popsicles and over half a pizza today, totally paying for it now.
  • Options
    Thai food!! Pad thai, chicken coconut soup and spring rolls :) of course by the time I was supposed to sit down and eat it, I was full from the applesauce, diced peaches, rice Krispy treat, triscuits and cheese I had been snacking on. So I ate it anyway.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Almond croissant, kinda like a bear claw, and decaf cafe au lait yesterday morning, except I accidentally switched mine with a friends caffeinated one for a bit and ended up having to spend two hours detoxing from the crazy caffeine jitters I get. Then I did KFC chicken tenders for lunch even though I haven't been there in years. And gluten free Annie's Mac n cheese for dinner. Another item I haven't had in many, many years, although this was my first time trying the gluten free. Strangeness here too although I'm crossing fingers I get back on track today. The fried chicken was delicious but made my stomach hurt so hope that'll keep me away from having more!
  • Options
    This. 

Yesterday for breakfast I ate 11 pieces of French toast in one sitting.

I was stuffed.

But still hungry??

I've turned into such an eating machine I can ~almost~ keep up with my hubby.
    IAmPregnant Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We went to Texas Roadhouse with MIL last night. And by the time I ate rolls, some of the fried pickle appetizer and half my salad I was too stuffed to eat my meal. I was really bummed...reheated steak and fries are never as good.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Dinner for me was stupid but so far this morning I've eaten 2 pieces of toast, a lean cuisine, potato chips and a pbj. It's only 11:30AM. I might get Chipotle for "lunch".

• Options
    I could not stop eating yesterday, I was basically eating allll day! I hope today is better. Yesterday I started with grapes, then cereal, then hubby made waffles eggs & toast. Then I had a ramen noodle (lol for some reason I've been craving since I got pregnant :) a lemon some chips & then
  • Options
    #6 on this list- we're proofing crockpot meals to make and freeze about a month out from my due date:

https://www.mommysfabulousfinds.com/2013/10/easy-crock-pot-freezer-meals-2.html
    imageimage

Alexander - 8/9/14
  • Options

I have several meals prepared that could be for dinner tonight. Bean burritos, beef stroganoff and italian beef sandwiches. So, I'll probably get an unstoppable craving for McDonald's or something. :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic                      

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    aliletz said:

#6 on this list- we're proofing crockpot meals to make and freeze about a month out from my due date:

https://www.mommysfabulousfinds.com/2013/10/easy-crock-pot-freezer-meals-2.html

I am ridiculously excited to start making and freezing crockpot meals for postpartum. I have a whole pinterest board dedicated to it.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Tonight for dinner we are having leftover vegetable lasagna with a side of green beans.  I've had a weird obsession with green beans lately - they literally melt in my mouth and taste oh so good!  And anything pasta with tomato sauce hits the spot.. every.. single.. time!
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"