Single Parents
Options

T's & P's Request

Hi Ladies...

If you're the praying kind, would you mind sending some my way? Just feeling really drained, low, and defeated at the moment. I need to hold my daughter :(

Thanks y'all! <3

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014

Re: T's &amp; P's Request

• Options
    Thoughts and prayers for you.
  • Options
    Holding your LO will help! Hugs from me!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you gals :) I think it will help right now knowing I have people praying for me as well. <3

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014
  • Options
    You're in my thoughts <3
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    SStinson1 said:
    Thank you gals :) I think it will help right now knowing I have people praying for me as well. <3
    How are you doing?  EDD Jan 28th? 
  • Options
    ok... I'm just now catching up on the BD is a moron thread :) 
  • Options
    Thanks for checking @jdias428. I haven't been able to change my signature in MONTHS (won't show up on the dashboard) but that was based on my ultrasound. Based on my LMP it's Feb 3rd. I have the results of my 3rd 24 hour urine catch tomorrow and they'll make a decision on induction bc my BP is so wonky. Did a natural induction protocol today with absolutely no luck so far so...just still a little discouraged but hopeful I will have a solid answer on when this will all be over tomorrow.

• Options
    OH!   :)  Goodness, I bet you're excited to hear the news! <3
  • Options
    @sstinson1 I saw your post over in natural labor (I think?) asking about castor oil. Did you try it? I'm curious because it seems like everyone who tries it goes into labor within 24 hours. I honestly don't know too much about it, like if its safe and whatnot.
  • Options
    @gamera3000 I didnt try it. I don't feel comfortable doing it. I find out tomorrow my options anyway because of my protein test. If it's gone up, I'll be induced. If it's stayed steady, I'll think of doing the castor...I just dont really want to.

• Options
    Ive heard mixed reviews on castor oil. Try massaging your feet paying special attention to your ankles. There are special pressure points in your ankles that can induce labor.
  • Options
    FYI, I heard pineapple helps. I ate a can of pineapple and went into labor about 6 hours later.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I should probably tell the whole story... I was feeling what I thought was cramps all day, sporadic enough that I thought it was just cramps. That night my BF was over and I joked with him that I read somewhere on one of the boards that pineapple helps speed up the labor process as I opened a can of pineapple. He said he hoped that whenever I went into labor that he was with me. 6 hours later I shook him awake like "OMG, my water broke! Do you need me to drive you home?" Because I'm awkward and didn't know what else to say.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I carry a gene for preterm labor and so does bd. The last month of my pregnancy was uf you feel contractions sit down drink water or take a bath. The goal was to keep bentley in as long as possible
  • Options
    Sending prayers your way!
  • Options
    T & Ps your way. Also might be coincidental, but I had a pedicure the night before my water broke, so I wouldn't rule out the ankle thing. Hugs!
    BFP 9/10/12 m/c 10/26/12 BFP 2/10/13 Blighted Ovum m/c 3/12/13 
    Surprise BFP 4/15/13 Mark Anne Born 12/15/13 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ankles is legit. In cosmetology school we were taught to avoide the ankles of pregnant women during the pedicure massage unless they asked for it.

Like all most natural induction meathods it isnt full proof and only works if baby is ready to come.
  • Options
    LAMuehlen said:
    Ive heard mixed reviews on castor oil. Try massaging your feet paying special attention to your ankles. There are special pressure points in your ankles that can induce labor.
    Yes, ankles near the achilles, and in the hands in the meaty part between thumb and first finger (used to be a massage therapist).  There's also a lot of essential oils that are supposed to induce labor too... just watch for ones that decrease breast milk and avoid.   -   I plan on trying all of these if I'm in that position. 
  • Options
    I think the evening primrose oil did it for me. 3x's by mouth and 3 in the vadge at night. I lost SO much of my mucus plug doing this. I walked too.

• Options
    oh man, good to know! 

• Options
    Ooh so excited! I'm filing this away in case Thor tries to be late!

Keep us updated!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"