Multiples
Options

So tired of drinking water :(

I know with twins how important it is to drink tons of water...and I do....but I just need to add a little flavor to my day!!  What do you ladies drink other than water to satisfy the need for something with some flavor???

Re: So tired of drinking water :(

• Options
    I would add some cranberry juice, or prune juice, or a squirt of lemon juice to my water! I also prefer to drink it with a straw. Hope that helps. 
    ********************************************************************************************
    Married my best friend, June 8, 2008

5/17/13 BFP!!! 6/6/13 - OMG its TWINS!

Josie and Lexie were born on January 4, 2014 at 37w2d
    Josie was 5lbs2oz, Lexie was 4lbs15oz 
    Both had a 9 APGAR score with no NICU time
    Planned unscheduled C-Section due to both being breech
    We all went home on Jan 6th, 2 days after surgery

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
  • Options
    Fizzy water? I drank a lot of iced tea, too.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I add in flavor packets or make pitchers of water with slices fruit in it. I also eat a ton of soup to add in more liquid. But now that I'm nursing I'm drinking twice what I did when I was pregnant. And it does get old! Try drinking hot tea or sparkling flavored water :)

Together 6 wonderful years.
    TTC #1 18 months 1 loss DX unexplained IF-- BFP July 2009-- ITS A BOY
    TTC #2 3 years and 3 losses DX PCOS -- BFP April 2013-- TWIN BOYS!
    ~DS1-Feb 2010~ 
    ~DS2&3- Nov 2013  {7 weeks early}~ TTC #4~
  • Options
    I make a lot of decaf ice tea (mint or herbal). Bubbly water with a squeeze of lemon or lime. I do have some juice to mix it up from time to time. 

And if you choose to breastfeed you'll be drinking as much if not more to stay hydrated and keep up with your supply. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was pregnant during the summer and ended up dehydrated at 35 weeks. My solution was lemonade. We could have bought stock in QuickTime lemonade. I would drink I huge glass of lemonade then water then lemonade then water. I would tell myself if I drank all the water then I could have lemonade. I also always drank out of a cup with a straw because for some reason I drank more that way. GL!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I count any fluid that does not have caffeine toward my water intake (not that I don't have any caffeine, I do in moderation). For me, in addition to water, that's mostly non fat milk and some 100% juice like V8 fusion. I do switch to a cup with straw when I feel like I'm not getting enough water. I agree about breastfeeding(with DD), I drank twice as much water bc I was SO thirsty.
  • Options
    See if you can get Talking Rain - it's barely flavored sparkling water. No sweeteners, no calories, and so refreshing. I think Crystal Geyser makes something similar. 

TTC #2 since July 2010
    FSH = 11 (20 on day 10 of CCCT)/ AMH = .98 / AFC=12ish
    5 IUI's with oral meds = all BFN
    March 2012 IVF (MDL Protocol) Started stims 3/3; ER 3/11 (9R, 8M, 7F) ET 3/16 (5dt of 2 blasts graded 3AB and 3BA, 3 frosties(!!) Beta 3/26 = 386; Beta 3/28 = 827; u/s 4/11 says TWINS! Boy/Girl Twins delivered at 36 weeks 6 days

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love Izzy, which is fruit flavored carbonated water sold at Target and many other stores. I craved carbonation! Otherwise, milk is my main drink outside of water.
  • Options
    Decaf tea, chocolate almond milk, and San Pellegrino Blood Orange soda

• Options
    I like Tazo Passion iced teas with or without lemonaid. They sell the tea bags specific for iced tea at target. I would also water down (by at least half) some gatoraide.
  • Options
    I usually will drink lemonade, I water it down a lot so it's 3/4 water and 1/4 lemonade that way I am trying to limit the sugar.  But I have a really hard time making sure I am drinking water when it's so cold out.  I have to have cold beverages but I do eat a lot of popsicles.  I know go figure it's below zero I am walking around with a popsicle.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"