Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Tarte

I came here to lurk a bit and see if I could get some info on safer makeup options. I saw the post below, which is a similar question about makeup. Some of you said you use tarte brand--which kind? Maybe I'm just having bad luck on the skindeep website, but I'm having a hard time finding a makeup that I can buy at sephora or ulta that is a safer/healthier alternative to bare minerals powder.

Thanks in advance.

imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tarte

• Options
    Hi! I use Tarte lipsticks and matte lip tints. I also use their mascara, I think it's called Lights! Camera! Flashes! I also used to use their BB cream. I loved that it had moisture, sunscreen and coverage all in one, but it has retinyl palmitate in it which rates a very high 8 on SkinDeep, so I stopped using it and switched to Josie Maran. Now I'm using Josie Maran Argan Tinted Moisturizer and her cheek gelee blushes which I LOVE! I also use the Tarte Braziliance fake tanning stuff. It smells good and works amazingly, and has no harmful ingredients. 
    Southern California
    Together for six years, married for five
    BFP 12/06/13 - EDD 8/11/14 
    BABY BOY born 8/14/14!

• Options
    I love ole henriksen cc cream (I use it as my foundation), either Josie Maran argan oil for moisturizer or ole henriksen, I can't give up my benefit mascara or Nars blush just yet, but that sits on top of the foundation so I'm kinda like Meh....
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"