Multiples
Options

Elusive Sleep

I'm 24.5 weeks, measuring about 30 weeks - sleep is getting harder and harder to come by. I don't remember it being this bad when I was PG with DD. But it takes such effort to roll over. I wake up multiple times a night on my back which I know is not ideal. I have pillows, a wedge pillow, a snoogle. any tips on how to get comfy? what works for you? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Elusive Sleep

• Options
    I wish I could say it got better as well, but it just got worse for me. I've been sleeping propped up with pillows on the couch for the past 3-4 weeks. My c-section is Thursday so it won't get too much better once the boys are here, but I won't have to pee every 2 hours or have a huge basketball belly to contend with. Do whatever you can to get comfy!!!
    Jenny-34, DH-39, Furdog-Nissa
    TTC#1 since Aug '05, CP: 10/05, 8/12; BO: 1/13;
    IUI #8: BFP, beta 1, 6/4/13: 267, beta 2, 6/6/13: 765; First US 6/18/13-Twins!!!
    Due February 13, 2014 with two BOYS! 
    Henry Leo, 4# 13oz, 18.75 inches and Samuel Thomas, 6#, 18.5 inches arrived via c-section January 30th!  

• Options
    I agree it only got worse for me. It was nothing like with my singleton. In fact no aspect of the pregnancy was like my singleton, lol!

Together 6 wonderful years.
    TTC #1 18 months 1 loss DX unexplained IF-- BFP July 2009-- ITS A BOY
    TTC #2 3 years and 3 losses DX PCOS -- BFP April 2013-- TWIN BOYS!
    ~DS1-Feb 2010~ 
    ~DS2&3- Nov 2013  {7 weeks early}~ TTC #4~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies. I feel like I will be soon moving to the chaise portion of our couch and sleeping more upright. Rolling over is such effort and some days pretty painful on my belly. Sigh...measuring 30 weeks now and compared to actual 30 weeks with DD is so different - I don't know what I'm going to do when I'm actually 30 weeks or more. LOL

Good luck @jennylryan - way to bak those babies!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"