Attachment Parenting
Options

Kinderpack users come in!

This is an extension of my post about "baby carriers for Dad" from the other day...

One suggestion was for the standard kinderpack with plus size straps - but I can't find anything on the website that talks about how these straps are different.  Are they wider?  Longer?  Both?  If we get a carrier with these, will I still be able to comfortable use it as well (I'm about 5'8" and 150lbs)?

Standard size or toddler size?  If I'm spending almost $200 on a carrier, I want it to last!  It says standard lasts until about 3 years (and starts at 20lbs), but toddler starts at 25lbs?  At her last well check (less than 1 month ago) she was 30.5" (81st percentile) and just over 21 lbs (65th percentile).  I'm guessing the standard would be our best bet, and that even if she hit the 25lbs mark in the summer time, it might still be gigantic with her in it?

Anyone have a carrier with koolnit or comfort mesh?  Does one allow for better air flow?

The patterns are so cute... I now have to convince DH that this would be worth the money!

Re: Kinderpack users come in!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"