Multiples
Options

13MO Twins & Expecting Twins. Stroller Help!!

Hi! 

I have 13MO b/g twins and I am 3months pregnant with twins again! I currently use a double stroller but I dont know what to do when these new twins arrive. Should I buy another double stroller and somehow push two? Should I buy a Quad stroller? Is there some way to make two separate strollers tandem so they can be pushed at the same time? 
Am i doomed to never leave the house again? HELP!! 

Thanks!
Read my Blog for more details: http://hearts2adopt.blogspot.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: 13MO Twins & Expecting Twins. Stroller Help!!

• Options
    First of all congrats! There is a MoM in my local group has two sets of twins 14 months apart oldest are b/g and the small ones are b/b she doesn't go anywhere without her husband yet with all of them although the little ones are not quite a year so now that the older ones are getting slightly more independent she has come two the last two meet ups alone. She has two double strollers one for him and one for her but when she is alone she wears them and pushes the other two. I believe she started with a moby and now she uses two ergos one in front and one on her back is what she said. I'm guessing that will be a lot of trial and error though to find what works for you and your family. GL!!

Together 6 wonderful years.
    TTC #1 18 months 1 loss DX unexplained IF-- BFP July 2009-- ITS A BOY
    TTC #2 3 years and 3 losses DX PCOS -- BFP April 2013-- TWIN BOYS!
    ~DS1-Feb 2010~ 
    ~DS2&3- Nov 2013  {7 weeks early}~ TTC #4~
  • Options
    I actually thought about wearing the two new little ones, because my current 13MO are 20 pounds each! My back!! I saw a quintuplets stroller today...Wow! Thanks for the advice Melissa

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DD will be 17 mos when the triplets arrive.  Decided a custom made 70 lb quad stroller would be awful.  Doing 2 doubles.  I'm not going anywhere alone with 4 babies!

No periods due to 17 years of ballet and distance running after college.  Zero response to 2 months of Clomid, little response to Letrozole.  IUI left with 9 cysts = too many viable eggs due to age.  On to IVF.  Low dose of all meds still produced 37 mature eggs 12.6.11.  Froze due to overstimulation.  

FET #1.1 1.22.12 BFN.   FET #1.2 2.22.12=GRACE! (and a vanishing twin).  

Grace Katherine born 10.25.12 @ 36w6w 6#14oz 19.5".
    FET #1.3 3.2013 BFN FET#1.4 4.2013 BFN. Never tried a fresh transfer.  Let's try, despite 10 still frozen.  
    ER 6.26.13 27 mature eggs, slight overstim. ET   7.1.13 ectopic, FET 2.1  9.10.14   TRIPLETS!!  

Boys born 3.18.14 @ 29w5d.  Andrew Jack 3#6oz 16", Grant Robert 3#9oz 16", Charles Phillip 3#7oz 17".

• Options
    Congrats! How exciting!?!
    I have 4 under 4. If I go out alone, I use my baby jogger city select with the buggy board attachment. My son was 2 when he started riding on it. My four year old doesn't need to be in the stroller, so I put both infants in it. And my son on the board.
    However since you have the two sets of twins, it's a little different. If I were you, you can put a toddler and an infant in the stroller, the other toddler on the buggy board and an infant in the ergo.
    I tried to find a pic with the stroller fully loaded... But you can kinda see the board under my diaper bag. And I was wearing the other twin and my 4 year old was off playing.
    Good luck! And you will leave the house!!!
  • Options
    I am loving my Weego twin carrier! I bet my girls will have outgrown it by the time yours are born, I could send it your way in 6 months! 
    ********************************************************************************************
    Married my best friend, June 8, 2008

5/17/13 BFP!!! 6/6/13 - OMG its TWINS!

Josie and Lexie were born on January 4, 2014 at 37w2d
    Josie was 5lbs2oz, Lexie was 4lbs15oz 
    Both had a 9 APGAR score with no NICU time
    Planned unscheduled C-Section due to both being breech
    We all went home on Jan 6th, 2 days after surgery

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
  • Options
    No way! Would you really be willing to give us the Weego? That is beyond amazing! Please let me know if and when you dont need it :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"