So excited about this board!! Hello and Intro — The Bump
VBAC

So excited about this board!! Hello and Intro

Hi everyone! 

I was on the bump frequently in 2009/2010 and haven't been on since. I am ridiculously excited to see that there is a VBAC board on here! I have a 3.5 year old son named Tristan, and we are now TTC # 2. 

I was sent for an unnecessary induction at 38w5d, and he was born 24 hours later via an unnecessary cesarean. I have learned a lot since that birth and still deal with grief. I want so badly to VBAC with # 2! I really look forward to learning more from this board, and just having people with something in common to talk to. :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFetus Ticker  
Ashley, DH: Paul
Angel Baby: March 09
#1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
#2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: So excited about this board!! Hello and Intro

• Welcome!

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Welcome!  If you are on facebook, you might want to consider joining the VBACfacts group (if you haven't already).  A great place to get advice and read inspiring stories.  I have really enjoyed it.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!

mmks- I haven't yet, but I'll check it out :)!!  Thank you for the rec :). I'm following another vbac page on FB, but it's not great. My local ICAN group has a fb page as well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFetus Ticker  
    Ashley, DH: Paul
    Angel Baby: March 09
    #1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
    #2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    mmks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards