Illinois Babies

Looking for obgyn in Plano area or nearby

We live in aurora but will be moving in a few months. I had my first three kids with Dreyer medical but want to find a new doctor for my next. We will be move to Plano area possibly. Any suggested obs

Re: Looking for obgyn in Plano area or nearby

• I moved from Naperville to west of Sandwich but I still go to my obgyn in Aurora at Rush Copley. I like the women's healthcare associates there. Mostly I like that hospital better than the other ones further west so just travel there. They used to have an office in Yorkville (where I originally found them) but I don't think they do anymore. Not sure. 
  • Women's healthcare associates still has an office in Yorkville but hours are limited. I've never used aishling but have heard great things about them. Dr. Cassidy is one of the docs in that practice and I believe they have offices in Yorkville and sandwich.
    DS 1 Alex born May 28, 2007 7lbs 14oz
    DS 2 Aiden born November 29, 2011 9lbs 1 oz
    DS 3 Lucas b/d February 26, 2013 at 18w6d Forever our angel
    DS #4 due June 13, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been to Aishling at all of their locations. Dr. Cassidy is awesome. Went above and beyond when my friend was having each of her miscarriages (went to the office at 3 am to fax her medical records to Oregon). Pretty amazing.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"