December 2011 Moms

Long time!

Hi ladies!
I said hello a long time ago around here and then totally forgot that I had joined this particular board. I was notified it was my anniversary on the bump and then saw that hey I had posted on this board previously. to Rehash at the time I joined back in July 2011(wow) I was a SAHM to 5 sons, Our 6th son Callum was born December 22nd at 9lbs 3oz and 22". We were over the moon thrilled and he is lovely tho at times a real cheeky 2 year old now. The baby bug bit us again and we welcomed our 1st daughter in July 2013, so while I am pretty busy most days I enjoy reading and replying when I can. Hope everyone is doing well :) I hope to be a little more active than I have been on the bump boards. 
Still immune to tickers. Polite Canadian 99% of the time. SAHM of 7 soon to be 8. I read more than I post.

Re: Long time!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oldest will be 16 in march, we rarely go out together all of us at the same time, teens don't find outings with the parents as fun as we wish they would. we have a mini van and on the odd chance we all have somewhere to go we take 2 vehicles. it can be chaos but most of the time its not half bad. Come September I will only have 2 home with me during the day, and I think that will be awesome ;).
    Still immune to tickers. Polite Canadian 99% of the time. SAHM of 7 soon to be 8. I read more than I post.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"