Chit Chat

SOUTH BEACH: Where are you now?

I am still a Liam girl. More than I ever thought I could be.

I rarely bump anymore but when I do I check this board first.

I bought the deluxe edition CD and This Is Us on bluray for myself as a Christmas gift. We listen to the CD regularly but I've only watched the movie twice. I need to get on that but Elmo.

Ike is 3 and loves school. Baby El Oh Nor is nearing 9 months. She likes to eat cheerios while standing at the coffee table and crawling at high speeds.

Re: SOUTH BEACH: Where are you now?

• scoutkatescoutkate member
    edited January 2014

Where to start . . .

First of all, I became a Harry girl following the TCAs in August.  Louis is still a very close second. 

I'm no longer a Larry shipper as such, in that I no longer think they are actually together, but I still enjoy reading all the Larry fanfic.

I am counting down the days until September 27, 2014. 

Betsy is 3.5 and a Louis girl.  I'm so proud of her. 

I still heart South Beach so hard.

• lisa1129 said:

I have so many feels for Liam after that thread from a few weeks ago.

I listen to MM whenever I'm in the car, which is rare these days because I'm too skurred to venture out with a toddler and an infant. I still haven't seen This Is Us, which gives me so many sads. I also need to watch the new Sherlock episode too.

Hannah is 2 and is rally, rally good at being a toddler, with all the awesome and not-so-awesome that comes with that. Marshall is 6 weeks and just wants to snuggle all the time. He's sleeping on my chest right now.

I miss South Beach.

Awww congrats on the squishy little snuggles. Sorry about the two-year old but the cuteness should out weigh the evil. I still do my best to avoid taking them both out.
  • Loading the player...
  • I will die a Harry girl. Baby G is 6 months and enjoys peas and pulling my hair. My student fangirls are most awesome and we talk about the boys all the time. I used Harry and Niall in a problem in class today. The first time I saw This is Us, I needed my inhaler the whole time and nearly died too many times to count.

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• Thanks for killing my line spaces, bro.

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• So many South Beach babies <3
  • edited January 2014
    Still a Louis girl. Forever a Louis girl. Liam does have my loins enflamed, though.

I got the deluxe edition of MM and This Is Us for Christmas. So many feels.

Baby 1.0 is 17 months old and just started walking. Baby 2.0 is almost three weeks old and is the best newborn in the history of ever. I think I just birth adorable children who love to sleep. Sorrynotsorry.
  • I am 100%  still infatuated with Haz.  I went through a Liam phase, but I am not really digging his whole trying to look like a bad boy thing lately... 
    ONE MORE DAY UNTIL HARRY IS 20!  Remember last year when we were counting down the days until we could say he was "almost 20"?  boom.  
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • I need to make cupcakes again.
  • After "This Is Us" I have all the feels for Harry and Zayn. MM got me through commuting to work while hugely pregnant.

I now am on mat leave hanging with DS2 who is seven weeks old. I won the lottery on fussy babies and DS2 is refluxy, screamy and a sleep hater just like DS1.

I still heart 1D and all South Beach ladies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"